Search Results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

• Cash Racism

IRISH_1 - - Accepted Ban Request

--Your information-- SteamID: IRISH --Accused member information-- UdSSR | Cash #StandWithRussia Steam2ID: STEAM_0:0:11695348 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Racism. Calling people Jew in the chat after he killed them. Me included. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Witnesses at the scene: Was there an admin online at the time?: AFK (Nemo) If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: AFK Does this player have any previous bans?: Don't kno…

• admin app

IRISH_1 - - Removed Applications

Koolaid's a DICK! lol +1 love seeing him on.

• I've had all good experiences with him. +1

• He's a decent guy, not a dick.....+1 for me if my opinion matters.

• +1 Seems to be a good person, he's even helped me out a bit.

• Age: 31 In-Game name: IRISH SteamID: Time played: 156 hours Do you have a mic?: YES Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Have previous experience. Was good at it and never had complaint filed against me What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't attack rebels unless it's clear they are attacking you, if a fellow cop asks you to not attack them comply, cuff crime is 1,800+ and kickdoor is 4,000+, do not kill jailed players, and who you jail and cuff is your responsibility unless …