Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 30.

• Your in-game name: Wobin Cop Steam ID: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198092512265/ Discription of the Event: got killd by cop whitout doinga annything Proof of Event: i attachd a demo

• Suggestion "stock market"

Idioten - - Suggestions

What if Cold community would have a stock markert to invest rp money in? mabye lock your money in for 7 days in a stock ? mabye go whit some riskier stocks ? what if the Stock would bump in cash or crash? would be some fun, whit a chanse to lose or make money or invest it in safe stocks for a stady growth to avoid, inflation? Endless options, seen it in other rp games like gta, would be a fun idea...

• Cop abuse

Idioten - - ADMIN ABUSE/COP ABUSE/VICODIN ABUSE

Your in-game name: Wobin / idioten The Staffs In-game name: None not afk Staffs Steam ID: Discription of the Event: Killing people / shooting people as cop unprovoked Proof of Event: Linkd attactd also have a wittnes ( Kelpy ) he also got killd unprovoked and wittnesd the act -Accused member information-- Riley ( he keeps chaning name so idk what to call him) steamID STEAM_0:0:235137967steamID3[U:1:470275934]steamID6476561198430541662steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198430541662 Used filedropper…

• -Accused member information-- IGN:AcidMac (STEAM_0:1:49382976) SteamID:AcidMac (STEAM_0:1:49382976) Steam Profile:AcidMac (STEAM_0:1:49382976) --Format-- What rules did said player break?: he kept discconecting / re connecting so i couldent search him for drugs Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: video of him doing it while me trying to drug search him Proof of rule breaking: zip in atachments

• Suggestions

Idioten - - Suggestions

So ive realise that the cop ranks are a bit wierd whit Police Major (3500 xp) you spawn whit 3 smg grenades whit Police Colonel (4200 xp) u spawn whit 1 smg grenades whit Cheif of Police (4900 xp) u spawn whit 2 smg greandes Could we change it to Major 1, Colonel 2, Cheif 3 sicne the major rank is the best rank for a cop atm Also could we change Robbery dailies? atm if u get Robbery III u have to rob 45 npc's witch take a really long time if u compare to other III dailies the crime u accumulate …

• Civil protection Application

Idioten - - Denied Applications

-1 since he dident realise even after dede explaind, mabye wait for a time to learn rp better then re apply ?

• +1 acts mature and follow rules good

• Banned.

Idioten - - Denied Ban Appeals

"accident" Thats not what u say on mic on my demo .... ad it had been up for 42 minuts we had players afking inside whit money printers and what not, i got in contact whit and admin where i could Watch the demo ban req of Mr Noodels Also to qute u this is exactly what u say on the demo "you are a cry baby btich all u do it report people, i did it to kill u"

• ban req of Mr Noodels

Idioten - - Accepted Ban Request

-Your information-- IGN:Wobin / zero nitro --Accused member information-- IGN: Mr Noodels SteamID: Mr. Noodles DST (STEAM_0:1:19648985) connected from United States --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Spawning Props to break door Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Mr noodels telling why he did and that he knew what he did was wrong Was there an admin online at the time?: Dede If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: semi afk Proof of rule…

• Surver crash Lottery money gone

Idioten - - Hall of Fail

Hey the surver just crashd 23:19 2018-10-24 swedish time and i lost all my money ienter the lottery whit (50k) could a admin please check it out and fix a refund Thanks

• Cop abuse by Lawdog

Idioten - - Hall of Fail

Your in-game name: Zero Nitro Abuser: In-Game name:Lawdog SteamID: STEAM_0:0:5749713 Demo says it all edit: Also wanna add this fron his cop app "refrain from shooting other players unless shot at" What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: The law involved with cuffing and uncuffing is to do so when crime is 1,800 and above, refrain from shooting other players unless shot at, a Cop can only kick a door or raid a players home if they have 4k plus crime, all other Law related questions can be…

• admin app

Idioten - - Removed Applications

+1 hes a hero to the human race, also hes the nicest player on the surver CONFIRMD, no i dident get paid to type this

• Juan breaking rules

Idioten - - Denied Ban Request

i meant suicding to avoid me putting him to jail to earn the last 2 xp

• Juan breaking rules

Idioten - - Denied Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN: SteamID: zero Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: JυΔn SteamID: Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Suicide out of jail Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1357340563 Witnesses at the scene: Was there an admin online at the time?: Big Daddy BeefDick: Root Administrator If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: Does this player have any pre…

• So, Brenden have been cop abusing alot latley and i want u to post ur opinion and event that u have experianced So today Brenden was cop abusing killing us on the street since he thought it was pd property but it wasent, me and nova adressd it and he made irl threats since we where pointing it out, said "i will track ur ip and break into ur house and slit ur throat infront of ur mother"

• Hey, i kickd the door to arrest will he had 17k crime, i then agin kickdoor to get out when i meet ash entering, no abuse at all, mention that to ash and he dident seem to care he just want me to lose cop for no reason att all Proof steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1337861078 surver uptime matches,

• If u try to send some one to the suicide chamber as a cop, there is none, it will make u game freeze for 10 secounds

• Freemancity V2 Release

Idioten - - News/Announcements

found it all steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1337233295 steamcommunity.com/profiles/76…enshot/924800981072455628 steamcommunity.com/profiles/76…enshot/924800981072456148

• So i was afk yesterday and had a bounch of sofas spawn ontop of me when i came back, and lost alot of health just barly alive, so i want to report NumbNuts for spawning props in my house whit the intent to kill me afk, gyazo.com/84919cb661c5f91cfcdd106e6789a2c0 Koala did a "furnwho" for the spawn info and got this [RP] Spawned By: STEAM_0:0:12787263 witch links to this profile steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985840254 Thanks

• but u also left me in jail even tho u abused cop