Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 165.

• T’is time.

CLITCOMMANDER - - Hall of Fail

Did you really just come here to display you’re mental illness and bash you’re own staff? Since I’m already correcting people the correct way to to say that would be to put the word display with a conjunction such as of before the word mental illness, I’m not sure what has you so pissed off at the world but proper medication can help. Go be pissed off with your little dick on rust after you delete this comment, no one has any time for you in this game or in real life and for that, I pity you. Lo…

• T’is time.

Captain Cock, I can do nothing but agree with your last statement.

• T’is time.

Eldrun your comment is the only thing laughable as it clearly defines the need to stay relevant. “implying that faking = earn.” I’m not sure if you are aware of when to pluralize or make a word past tense but Before you attack someone else’s vocabulary I would do two things 1. Have good grammar yourself 2. Add something to the conversation My vocabulary is already immaculate, “This post is laughable at best” and then you proceed to agree with it, pick a side, I’m not looking to troll I’m looking…

• T’is time.

No Metal this was not an attack on you’re inability to use proper vocabulary or your brain. In an extended effort to once again help you I have revised you’re reply so everyone has a concise idea of the horrendous “troll” you’re so aggressively trying to deny. “This isn't to troll, this is the most serious of questions, do you try and use an extensive vocabulary to convince people that you know what your talking about? “ This is how you would have worded it, if you had any idea how to use gramma…

• T’is time.

I believe, without further ado it is time for an economy reset. This is the way it has been, this is the way it shall be. The server has become exhausted with excuse after excuse from the “heigharchy” of active congenitals. This post is nothing more than a substantive call for leadership where it is lacking and for happenings to fall back into an anatomical and structuralized foundation. The changing of long-time rules as a result of obvious opinionated frustration without conjecture is insane, …

• Hopefully basic processes of the server and administration team are worked out in time for this beauty. +1

• Safe Place to Speak

CLITCOMMANDER - - General Discussion

You knew what you were doing when making the thread at such a time as not only myself said something but so did multiple others, you not only should have known the outcome but you were blatantly told, the community is awaiting action. It seems as if no one has any issues with any actions of any other admin at this time stop breaking you’re back trying to insist that. I can’t think of ONE admin that acts the way he does nor can ANYONE else, This isn’t any more a witch-hunt than it was when he was…

• Safe Place to Speak

The server is awaiting disciplinary action as well as reconstruction/availability of ALL rules to be readily available to the players in MOTD in It’s entirety.

• Safe Place to Speak

The below stated opinions are those of my own. Rules need to be clearly stated in MOTD and the WIKI should mirror it. There should be no place of "Unwritten Rules" that players have absolutely no idea about until its too late. I can say that I've not always had an issue with Doom, in fact some of which has been good and quite pleasant, there has been nights that the server rang quiet with nothing but our calm conversation a lot of which are rememberable and I hold dearly as I know many of you do…

• Safe Place to Speak

Handle the recent event’s/admins in question first please, that would make sense before asking for feedback. The server is looking at their owner/executive root to make a decision as was previously suggested by yourself. You cannot find peace in a place full of fear. The people have spoken, action is requested and any lack there of is an obvious inability to carry out you’re administration duties in a way that effectively benefits the community and removes toxicity from places of power. Both pla…

• Here is the complete unedited demo that shows my afking and doing schoolwork for almost an hour until hand of doom had loaded in, one that clearly shows myself afk until indirect comments were made as they always are from this admin in order to incite argument in which he can spin and misdirect to make himself look like hes doing his admin duties by muting a player who is seemingly toxic when in reality it is the admin instigating argument, dishing out insults and then is unable to receive them …

• foolaid cop abuse

CLITCOMMANDER - - Accepted Ban Request

The demo is as clear as it can be I’m seen standing against the wall with 26 health and run to the center of the plaza and am shot in the back with a AR, the side of the story from the person with the .357 is irrelevant as it has nothing to do with the abuse reported, and at no point in time did Koolaid have any right to unload his AR without knowing who shot him. if a players standing behind a cop and the cops gets shot with a revolver and turns around to a player who is standing around with hi…

• Hilarious as the ones from doggy are jokes, which leaves most of them from you including the humam one that you suggested he give as well as the ones from console, now the question is how many of them have been wrongful and just as instigative and based on you’re existing harrasment and inability to function as a normal human being towards others, as this one caught on camera. it must be hard being so bad. I have also been being harassed and attacked by you since you came in 5 minutes ago and wh…

• foolaid cop abuse

youtube.com/watch?v=kOHXXDte5h0 mediafire.com/file/2n8jxk1sufj21w4/akbar5.dem/file Here are links to both version of the video, as you can see only reason for cut was to shorten length of video and that i had in fact been standing still with 26 health since i had passed through the slams.

• foolaid cop abuse

IGN:raja SteamID:unkown Steam Profile:unknown --Accused member information-- IGN:koolaid SteamID:unkown Steam Profile:unkown --Format-- What rules did said player break?: rdming as cop Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: killing without reason Witnesses at the scene: number 1 Was there an admin online at the time?: yeah If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: not sure if they were active Does this player have any previous bans?: of course Proof of …

• Your in-game name:Raja The Staffs In-game name: doom Staffs Steam ID: idk Discription of the Event:gay Proof of Event: youtube.com/watch?v=vsj6g8sLhd4 The only people who should post in the Abuse Report are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff. I have been playing a bit more these past few days and within just the past 24 hours of returning i have recieved constant harrasment and beation from one admin in particular it all started yesterday when i had joined with an account i use on gmod and have a…

• China's Moment of Genius

CLITCOMMANDER - - Roleplay HL2DM

Fuck China

• Include a download link fuckhead.

• Dark Devil Cop Abuse

CLITCOMMANDER - - Denied Ban Request

Sad to say it was long lived. Offender : Dark Devil Offender ID : U:1:135662945 Offense: Kicking doors under 4k crime saying "oh I didnt know this was a base" and then lying saying "Oh yeah your right I'm sorry" Then moments later "My crime is glitched" Proof : youtu.be/W5datY991nM

• I am also scared hiding in a house Mr. Anonymous I didn't know anyone was on lol but when a new player comes and is genuinely interested in learning whether they stay or not ill help them. I appreciate the kind words.