Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 118.

• this ban is too harsh

Fist of Fury - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Quote from Birddieboo: “Yea I thought it was legal aswell, completely my fault. ” Quote from hustler: “ birdieboo told me that I should log off the server and reconnect. I didn't know that it was illegal ” As I get it right: A player got banned for something an admin told him to do and even admited that he did it. I think the ban length should be reconsidered again at this point.

• For anyone who does not know him: https://coldcommunity.com/forum/index.php?thread/7000-why-are-alt-accounts-a-bad-thing-and-admin-abuse/ coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…n/&postID=56356#post56356 coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…y/&postID=56480#post56480 What I can remember was him being a complete dickhead to our staff. After getting banned he came on with multible alt accounts and by doing it so bumping his ban to perm. Im also pretty sure it was that guy who was then caught cheating. I dont know…

• Picture of yourself

Fist of Fury - - General Discussion

Quote from Kyuto: “Quote from Birddieboo: “I look like Mira but uglier ” Send pics or get out. Even Fury sent his childhood pictures from probably 2 years ago Ps: BootyQuake looks pretty ” -__-

• Have not seen him personally ingame due to my inactivity but I never heard him doing bad stuff so thats fine I guess. App looks good so its a +1.

• Quote from Code Beamed: “Guys, please take a closer look at both of our applications, as you can tell they are not similar, maybe a few questions, but how else can you answer the questions? They're aren't 100 different ways. Just retake a look please ” mhhh ----------------------------- Monsters app: A player says they suspect another player of hacking: I would check the player out see if there is any truth to the accusation of hacking if there is I would speak to fellow admins about it and make…

• Quote from Birddieboo: “MonsterPandaLusi's Administrator Application Did you take some inspiration? Please make an original application ” -1

• I will take your entire stock! +1

• Idea inspired by Birdee

Fist of Fury - - Suggestions

Mhh I think it will be too op and unfair for the one who is being raided.

• OCS

Fist of Fury - - Suggestions

I agree with most of what anonymous said but the thing with eco resets is they never got and probably never will be announced but I think its time for an eco reset now. And to make it clear: Only syle decides when an eco reset takes place and Nobody else!!! Others then that the thing I hate most about our Current economy are the big super bases with 1000´s of locks and being owned by rich players. (basicly what Micbot said here) "Taxing based house key holders(...). It's no mystery that some of …

• First of all: Quote from Micobot: “This isnt combat. This is trapped in a corner. Combat implies fighting, you aren't shooting or causing damage, you are baiting a reaction. And this is the reaction you got. if this was actually combat, he and yourself would be flagged in combat and suicide disabled. Shoot your hostage in the kneecaps next time, keeps them from moving. ” "Do not intentionally suicide (...) to avoid combat,(...) (...) - This has nothing to do with the combat lagging system (...)"…

• CM-VULCAN OR NACLUV-MC

Fist of Fury - - Denied Ban Appeals

Quote from levochpok: “vulcan blyat, why u tryed to glitch killthrill base ??? mmm? bad boy ” Wait hustlers brother has not been playing on the server for a while now, has been not been online on the forum and now comes back playing and writing on the forum after hustler got banned? Yes that is definetly hustl... coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…99eb866a208a65b939e7e7b71 Never mind.

• Definitely looks like DOC. Accepted

• Why is Grubbsy gay?

Fist of Fury - - Hall of Fail

Quote from Birddieboo: “WHY IS GRUBBSY GAY? ” Looks like Grubbsy and Bird can become a sweet couple.

• Im glad to see Puppy back again. He is nice to everyone and has proven the last time he had admin to be trustworthy. I hope you will not have to leave our admin team again for not having enough time +1

• Your abuse report is really hard to read, had to read several times trough it to get what you try to say here and its really confusing. So I do not see any rules what so ever being broken here.

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

Quote from hustler: “i think u try to piss me off ” we think the same way as you hustler

• ban AFTER JOKE BLYAT

coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…99eb866a208a65b939e7e7b71 Vladimir blyat give vodka or DDOS blyat 100% facts blyat

• Forum admin app

Fist of Fury - - Accepted Applications

Agree with everything that had been said. Application is good and Dede is trustworthy +1

• Saw him ingame. Seems to stick to the rules nether did I heard anything bad from him. The application seems to be ok too. +1

• ban

Fist of Fury - - Denied Ban Appeals

The problem is that as your alt account made a rampage and got jailed you continued the rampage. In other words eather you or your alt account moved but you never moved at the same time. The problem with discord is when you try to get unbanned its really stupid to provoke the staff that is supposed to unban you.