Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Quote from syle22: “Quote from Capt_n3Mo: “Quote from syle22: “im thinking citylife afternoon ” Re living the classics kinda year eyy? Great map =DPersonally I would really like to see City45 or another version and/or my all time favorite Amsterville, I really really love that map. Such a prefect laid out Rp map imo. ” yes first map i had joined and seen run rp IWU clan on citylife_B8 2008, first map to run on sylesrp city 45 2009 ish. ” We had a great time back then playing rp 24/7 with a great…

• Quote from chinasyndrome: “I want to point out he did something similar to this back in April of 2020 ” What about 2019 ? or 2018, you got anything on him in 2017 ? or 2016,15 ? Quote from chinasyndrome: “He needs to be removed as an admin, ” I got an great ide! maybe you can replace him as an admin ? you clearly the best admin material we ever have seen around this community. Why don`t you put in an application for root then you can clean up the server. Am sure they give you and all your alt ac…

• rust

Glenn Norway - - General Discussion

Any chance we can get a folder under GAME SERVERS for Rust? ty /glenn

• Freeman City V2

Glenn Norway - - Roleplay HL2DM

hey Joshhh, I dident target you in my post! I just remember players complain (like you say) when the map was running, same when Venice was running on the server. I really like playing maps that i never played before

• Freeman City V2

Glenn Norway - - Roleplay HL2DM

Quote from MavFree: “FMC V2 Clutter-Free Update. Coming upon one year since FMC v2's release. The clutter-free update aims to open up play areas and reduce.. clutter throughout the map. -Removed Mini's. -Removed Controversial posters. -Removed many minor details. -Removed VIP from main play area. (Teleport based now in a similar manner to Venice. May do this to the rest of the apartments.) -Changed tunnel passage-way to be open. (May impact framerate on lower-end cpus.) -Changed all sliding door…

• Where is the fun playing when there are 5,6 cops placeing slams all over the map for hours, no point trying to do dailies, weed or anything else. Cops slaming and killing under 10 with slams. Please let me now when we can play like normal again. glenn

• Thanks Admin

Glenn Norway - - Suggestions

Thank you Admin fpr changing my name while i was AFK got me killed 100 times and robbed. That was hilarious !

• I robbed Doggys chest on Doggys server last night ! and took all his money ! all 67 dollars

• Hello Everbody,

Glenn Norway - - Introduction

Hello everbody, Since i already have made one post i guess it`s time to introduce myself. I have been on the rp server for the last to-tre month`s and i have really enjoyed playing again after a looong break away from hl. My name is like my ingame name Glenn, and was one of the old boardmembers from the IWU clan. I Live in Norway, on the westcost (Stavanger) , i have myone smale company and travel most of my time working with Audio/video and Security cameras. besides that i have a wife and kids.…