Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Quote from syle22: “So it was not you who did the grenade exploit? ” No.Had no idea about the grenade exploit.

• Not to being a c*nt or anything. I'm pretty sure a toxic individual (that's me) has been IP banned by the server owner (syle22) 2 or 3 times on the second page of scourcebans. Reason: MultiHacking... A while ago...

• Quote from The Doggy: “Ah, I thought there was something more to this story, was trying to remember and found this in discord lol [9:44 AM] syle22: i only permed the other guy cause oat said [9:44 AM] syle22: I had 2 diffrent players tell me nova x and ska daddy are trying to crash the server. They say they found a way to spawn a shit ton of explosive barrels. There goal is the ruin the server, run as Manny ppl off as possible. And crash it to keep server pop down. ” Never said I would crash the…

• Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:224840019 Your in-game Name: skadaddy, RUSH Why you got banned: Abusing Gang Member Before the Ban ive recently discovered that you could switch from Rebel to Gang Member back to Rebel in seconds. Means i could reset my health and ammunition and not die. At that moment I knew the staff had made a mistake in the Gang Member and did not tell them that that happend. And When the first staff (Asher) saw that my HP was resetting, (I mostly think)He thought I had my (food)Hugs…