Search Results

Search results 1-15 of 15.

• Gang respect and leveling up

Antares - - Suggestions

good idea, but needs to be offset by a buff in xp for police

• Quote from chinasyndrome: “I would love to see someone take this map "rp_cscdesert_v2-1.bsp" and add some housing, it is big but could be a nice RP map, it has several awesomebases ” FUCK no

• Quote from Volar: “We do roughly 90 day Map Cycles so Players both new and old can experience the Map and get into a norm as it were. We also space it out since there are a limited number of proper Maps for HL2DM that we know work and accept what we have Plugin wise without failures in some fashion. As a Note, when the Vote went up there was a reason I Voted Venice and that's because I remembered our time on Pray when it was first Introduced, guess what happened back then too? (Psst.. tons of qu…

• Quote from syle22: “map change is june 7th. if you find me a better map before then we can add it to a poll but there are points birdi already made indicating that poll will fail. ” i don't think so personally - vast majority of people are getting fed up with it already

• or just RTV - grubbsy gave 3 solid options

• imagine unironically thinking crashes are good

• I agree. Evidently the creator of the map is talented but given the lockdown and surge in popularity we ought to reflect it with a map that's cemented itself as a solid option over years. C45

• Another map

Antares - - Suggestions

Quote from Micobot: “The map is 'good' but its also extremely big, maybe even too big from last I was on it. Even with a full server players would be very spread out. ” given how claustrophobic the current map is it might be a relief

• Another map

Antares - - Suggestions

downtown variations are always solid

• Ban request for the soc king!

Antares - - Denied Ban Request

would've given him the benefit of the doubt the first time but he just continued doing it

• Police Taser

Antares - - Suggestions

Quote from eldrun: “Yes but that five seconds could be infinite with a pistol or worse... a smg ” i specifically outlined that the taser only has one shot perhaps for further balancing there could be a cooldown/resistance for the player so that they can't be tasered more than once every 20 seconds

• Police Taser

Antares - - Suggestions

Quote from Notorious K.O.I.: “We got xbow cuff already so my opinion is negative ” taser doesn't cuff

• Police Taser

Antares - - Suggestions

The police taser is a weapon that incapacitates (ragdolls) the target for 5 seconds, allowing police to either cuff or execute the criminal during their ragdolled state. For the sake of balance, the weapon only has one bullet and functions like a pistol in terms of weapon model and accuracy. All that's needed is a custom sound and the code to rag-doll someone on impact. All police ranks will receive the taser. It will not be dropped as an item on death, similarly to how the stunbaton isn't. For …

• --Basic info-- Age: 20 In-Game name: STAR EATER SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26330375 Time played: 73 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yeah. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: When I first got steam, HL2DM was one of the earlier games I picked up. Naturally, this resulted in me dumping several hundred hours into HL2DMRP. Recently after coming back, I've found a great sense of nostalgia on the server and, in particular, miss being a cop since that was the activity I predominantly indulged i…

• Blowtorch

Antares - - Suggestions

The concept of the blowtorch is rather simple: An item with a 24 hour cooldown that functions similarly to a cops access to /kickdoor - that similarity being the ability to bypass all locks for a short amount of time (60-120 seconds). The use of this item would only inhibit the use of locks, and not unlock the door; requiring the raider to use the correct tool to open it completely (i.e a doorhack / lockpick). How is the blowtorch obtained?: I suggest that a niche item like this ought to be rest…