Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• Quote from Hercules: “Quote from Volar: “Spectating doesn't 100% show someone is Menu Binding, we've had several false reports and bans on players for Menu Binding after being Specc'd just to have the logs show it wasn't a bind. It's a waste of peoples time who can read logs to scroll through thousands of lines of logs for the possibility of a menu bind. By that I mean my time since the majority of Admins that do have Log Access don't actually look through the logs. I'd say only Syle, Sidezz, Do…

• Quote from Volar: “Quote from The Doggy: “There will never be a cooldown on every item (unless someone else implements it) as that brings about such an imbalance for new players/people that can't bind and trying to explain even some of the simplest things to some people takes a long ass time, trying to explain menu binding to every single person will take 10x the amount of effort that it does to just spectate menu binders which is why I thought this idea was fucking retarded in the first place b…

• Menu Binding Allowed (with cooldowns): Pros: -Experienced players with keybinds will have a more even playing field (won't have to rely on menu selecting skills) -Admins don't have to constantly spectate people -Easy access to repeat-use items like doorhacks Cons: -Players without keybinds will be at a disadvantage -RIP new players -Waiting for items to unpack is frustrating -Never see the beautiful menus

• maybe i was misinformed about the reason for unpacking but my understanding was that it was to prevent menu binding. the issue with this is that the unpacking thing happens after the weapon is already selected, so it affects everyone the same way. you could argue it encourages menubinding bc the two seconds delay after using a weapon makes the speed of menu selection much more vital to a DM. a side effect of this is that huztler's method of menuselection (having weapons menu ready to use on spaw…

• New Map Suggestions

mdmkiller - - Suggestions

bangclaw would be fantastic, especially if we could add an armory to pd so cop vs. rebel is more interesting

• yeah so i thought he was just bitching and that it was ok to kill bc elo doesnt change but it turns out elo does change so i fucked up. sorry huz and admins, i will accept cop strip if necessary

• --Basic info-- Age: 26 In-Game name: mdmkiller SteamID: [U:1:2748282] Time played: 81 Hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: The microphone on my headset is currently acting up, but assuming I get it fixed the answer is yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to be part of "the system" (also I feel there are rarely enough cops on, if any, so I would like to contribute). What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: 1. Cuff at 1800+ crime. 2. Do not shoot at Rebels unless shot a…

• Admin application Dede

mdmkiller - - Accepted Applications

+1, is a naturally helpful person, is very observant and plays often.