Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• Chest glitchet

Machonerd - - Server Bug Report Forum

The same thing happened to me. I finally got my chest working last night, log on today to find it no longer frozen and unable to be opened or unlocked. Looking at the chest makes HUD disappear. I hope it works again after the next server crash. I had 300 locks on my chest and all my weapons, food, planting supplies and some software.

• -1000 is my gang leader. Would not want to see him leave. But honestly, he has been very respectful and trustworthy both in game and in private steam convos. If joining the combine scum is truly his desire, I'd support it with my full being.

• Admin application Dede

Machonerd - - Accepted Applications

+1 from me. Application looks good. For the few weeks I've been on here, I've seen nothing but helpful and responsible behavior from him. When I found a potentially serious bug on the server, he helped me in reporting to the admins to investigate when there weren't any online, and handled the situation very appropriately.

• Another idea I had to maybe ease players into an idea for an item limit. The item limit does not apply when getting items from dailies, drops, or buying from a vendor. It strictly applies when getting items from a chest, or stealing items. This way all current players and forms of play continue as usual, but anyone who wants to wants to "opt-in" for stealing items will have to play fair and store their own items and money. +1 for pretty much all of fork knifes ideas. The only thing is if player …

• I've been pondering over this today, and the more I think about it, the more I think that an inventory limit would be a good idea. 1. It would encourage people to actually store items in their chest. 2. It would encourage people to buy apartments to store their chest. 3. More people would join gangs or otherwise team up to protect their chests. 4. Propping would be better utilized, making houses more interesting. 5. It would prevent one person stealing all of the items in a chest in one trip, or…

• +1 for renaming VIP to donor. All our players are very important people. I like the idea of opening up the cosmetic items to all users. The idea of a cosmetic shop that donors would get more currency seems to be a nice way of handling this. However if these are permanent unlocks, I see people donating up until they get the items they want, then thinking they don't need to donate anymore. Some other temporary perks should be available to current donors to make it feel worthwhile. Also, you mentio…

• While I'm not against the idea of inventory limits, I think it would be a messy mechanic when it comes to things like dailies, drops, and lottery crates. I also don't think it would be necessary. I was just talking last night with someone who was saying how he drops every single item he gets so that computer software stays on the first page of inventory. Being able to store items, and share them with friends would be more than enough reason to get me to use one. If people really think there woul…

• If the challenge of this is due to hl2:dm's modeling / prop / entity systems, I'd still like to suggest something be done to provide similar solutions to the problems I mentioned earlier. Inventory clutter is a thing, and digging through 4 pages of weapons to find more shotgun ammo during a fight is frustrating. Same with having to scroll through 3 pages of categories to access computer software when you have 30 bank software to use. Dropping your items feels like a waste. I'd say anything to ad…

• I'm suggesting the addition of a storage chest for people to store money and items inside their house. This will allow people to clear out their inventory of junk they are not currently using, so more commonly used items are easily accessible in the field. This chest, or possibly a separate item, can also be used to store money. This can be used to store accumulated money temporarily, or in replace of the bank. A personal bank can be useful when it is unsafe outside but you want to go out and pl…