Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 21.

• Daryl did nothing wrong - Jore opened the grave door and TurDonken made his way inside before it closed. TurDonken hid inside and convinced Jore to "come to the bank" (so he'd open the second door), that way TurDonken could make his way into the other room. After TurDonken tricked Jore and made his way into the main room, Jore got angry because he was unable to kill him and said "nobody is in there have fun" and eventually left. TurDonken stayed down there planting and went above 4K crime, which…

• Civil Protection Application

Hercules - - Hall of Fail

You clearly didn't read all of the cop rules as you've basically copy-pasted rules from other applications such as the 4,200+ kick door restriction which is actually 4,000+ - lately, we've had a few applications using the 4,200+ restriction from other applications which I believe originated from Brenden's app, not entirely sure. But it has become a misleading annoyance, as people are always copy pasting applications rather than simply reading all of the rules as intended. You should read all of …

• other ideas for the mod

Hercules - - Suggestions

1) I just pay attention to the server uptime. Shipment spawns every 45 minutes from the moment that it is found and antlionguard spawns every hour from the moment it is killed. If the antlionguard is killed on 1h 5m uptime then I know it'll spawn again on 2h 5m uptime. If the shipment is found on 1h 35m uptime, it'll spawn again on 2h 20m uptime. But I do agree that there should be a better system for keeping track of the events. 2) I think the jamming system is fine the way it is, no need for a…

• I witnessed this, Hurgle stopped killing Jack after he was warned. After the first warning, I began spectating and saw that Jack threw a bottle at Hurgle before he killed Jack the second time. dede killed Hurgle twice that I saw, once provoked and again when Hurgle had a bounty. Considering Hurgle obeyed the rules after his first warning, denied.

• Motd and New players

Hercules - - Suggestions

A lot of new players won't even read the welcome page on the motd. If I am busy then I just tell them to use /tutorial and then afterwards to have a look at the motd for useful info and rules, and coldcommunity.com for the wiki. But normally I will show them around the map while explaining all of the basics that you mentioned, and much more useful info like dailies, spins, etc, all that good stuff. And then I encourage them to read the motd for even more info and rules, and to check out coldcomm…

• fucc is a friendly and social player, and I have seen him help out new players a few times. I think he would do well as a cop. +1

• The rewards are sometimes very good making it worthwhile to do the dailies, but it's random so you do get a lot of garbage too. I have over a thousand crowbars and stunsticks too, and other garbage items that I'll never use like SMGs, pistols, etc. But it's already very easy to make money and often enough a high tier daily will pay off hugely so I think the overall reward system is fine the way it is. However, I do agree that the Vandalism daily is entirely useless and should be removed as the c…

• I don't know if there is a way to filter certain times, but I'm pretty sure that there are time stamps.

• why "unpacking" doesnt work

Hercules - - General Discussion

Quote from Volar: “Spectating doesn't 100% show someone is Menu Binding, we've had several false reports and bans on players for Menu Binding after being Specc'd just to have the logs show it wasn't a bind. It's a waste of peoples time who can read logs to scroll through thousands of lines of logs for the possibility of a menu bind. By that I mean my time since the majority of Admins that do have Log Access don't actually look through the logs. I'd say only Syle, Sidezz, Doggy and myself actuall…

• why "unpacking" doesnt work

Hercules - - General Discussion

Yeah, new players hardly ever read the entire MOTD and even when they're told to type /motd they still ask tons of questions that they could've found the answer to in the motd and/or wiki. I have to fully agree with dog, the menu binding idea is just ridiculous and in my opinion, it was absolutely fine the way it was prior to the weapon unpacking. It's not that difficult or time consuming to spectate a player that has been accused or suspected of menu binding and see if they're actually doing it…

• If they do decide to rescind the menu bind rule then I would suggest like 10-15 seconds unpack time on items like sex because if you were to see a player coming at you with an RPG for example, you could just use the sex ahead of time, and with only a 5 second unpack time by the time the initial rocket hit you, you'd heal back up to 350hp almost immediately after if it's well timed. And this really applies to any weapon if you're paying attention and know when you're about to be attacked.

• I'm assuming since you told mdmkiller to bind his weapons and ammo, the menu bind rule is no longer being discussed, but rather decided upon and will be allowed? Or are you saying that only weapons and ammo are allowed to be bound to keys? I'd suggest keeping the rule in place for items like Sex and Hugs, unless those items will have cooldowns too.

• New Map Suggestions

Hercules - - Suggestions

That would be great if we could create server to check out the maps. I don't know any of them that are listed in the new map poll. Syle, If it is possible to create server with these maps, please upload them and post link - I don't have any of them in my map folder.

• You should remember me as Epic, that's the name I used back then.

• @Clit, I am Hercules. @Koipe, My response to that is confidential.

• IDaab, I appreciate your compliments and candor, and I'd like to add that I actually came back June 19th, nearly 2 months ago and have been active almost everyday since then. I know all of the current player base and they know me, but I do understand where you're coming from in the sense that I haven't been very social with some of the players. I will try to get to know everybody better. Clitcommander and Huztler, I appreciate your confidence.

• I agree, simon is a very friendly player and he'd make a great cop. +1

• Steam Name: Hercules SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151746807 Age: 31 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Nearly 8 years. September, 2010 What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: To be an admin is to enforce the rules, help out players, prop for players, and help to make sure the server continues to flourish. I believe that I deserve a trial position because I care about the community, I enjoy propping, and …

• New Map Suggestions

Hercules - - Suggestions

I agree with Corporate, summer time is freemancity time.

• Your in-game name: Hercules The Staffs In-game name: Kool Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93135250 Discription of the Event: Earlier in the day, Kool was decorating for CuckLord above an apartment shared by me and SheetMusic. He asked us if there was a prop sticking inside our room, but he was muted by both of us and we were afk and therefore did not see his chat comments to us. He then broke our locks (which is legal by itself) and we caught him with his gravity gun on our printers, and both me and …