Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• clit abusing cop

Level 100 Bubble - - Accepted Ban Request

may I also mention that its blatant favoritism? cucklordse mentioned that clit should perm kill me, then he got on his cop then continued to spam kill me.

• clit abusing cop

Level 100 Bubble - - Accepted Ban Request

IGN: Level 100 Bubble SteamID: Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: Clit COmmander SteamID: Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Switched to cop whilst I was in jail for five minutes and proceeded to spam kill me over and over again, then switch back to rebel. It's a blatant case of favoritism, and killing players in jail then swapping back over once again is also frowned apon. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Clit killing me repeated…

• okay i hit the 80 hr mark people

• I've found corp to be constantly friendly to new arrivals of the server and in general to all players. He has a passive attitude and is always willing to lend a helping hand to people with questions. I think he'd be perfect for trusted/staff postitions, just souly because of his personality. So with this, I'm gonna slap on a big +Support

• Quote from brenDEN18795: “Why are you applying for Civil Protection? to play has cop ” The lack of dedicaton on this applicaton is slightly embarissing to think that you should get CP for not even finishing each question to the fullest. The question "How will you benefit the server" Isn't even answerd and the questions you do answer are "yes" "no". I'd like to see alot more quaility/quantity in the application. Also, recent reports of you being toxic just dosen't make you a good candidate in gen…

• Quote from Volar: “Quote from Level 100 Bubble: “so how many hours do I need before I can get cp? I've already fileld in like 6 hours today and many more, so It can't be long till I meet the requirement ” What Fist said, required hours to Apply for Cop is 80 hours on the Server. ” idk who accepts/denies these, but when i hit the hour requirement im assuming we good?

• Police Taser

Level 100 Bubble - - Suggestions

tazer dosen't seem very good. it'd be way to easy to cuff people after you taze them. no skill required

• Unbreakable CuffSaw

Level 100 Bubble - - Suggestions

So, the unbreakable cuffsaw is 20mil, which i dunno if anyone even has that kind of money. Dosen't make any sense if permanent doorhacks and lockpicks cost 25k or 50k.

• so how many hours do I need before I can get cp? I've already fileld in like 6 hours today and many more, so It can't be long till I meet the requirement

• Age: 16 In-Game name: Level 100 Bubble SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17490647 Time played: 2049 Hours of HL2DM. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes, however I do not prefer to use it. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: There seems to be a lack of half decent players who have civil protection. I want Civil Protection for the fun, and to fulfill the servers need for CP's. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Theres alot of rules for civil protection, but a few of the most basic onces are…