Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Cop Ban Appeal

Mersparbo - - Denied Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID: : Steam2ID: STEAM_0:1:2003485 Your in-game Name: Mersparbo Why you got banned: Rule breakage Other Information you think we should know: After coming back onto the server for a first time in a year, me and another cop perform a raid on a house. The guy inside has 14,000 crime. Last time I was on, having those numbers could get you shot by a cop instantly. The guy was sitting inside of his house with an RPG with 3 guys outside protecting him, so I don't understand how I'm supposed …

• Age: 16 In-Game name: Mersparbo SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200348521 Time played: 80 hours (3d:8h:26m) --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because there's not enough cops on the server, I rarely see one. Some of the ones that are on sometimes aren't the best. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cops may only arrest or cuff/uncuff at 1800+ crime. Do not shoot citizens unless provoked. Do not heal players unless asked. Cops may only kick doors down …