Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Jomar admin application

Jomar - - Denied Applications

Steam Name:Jomar Steam id:STEAM_1:1:34476933 Age:21 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Since i was 13 What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: Ive never been an admin before and I’ve been playing on this server for a very long time. So I wanted to start somewhere I feel comfortable Do you have any previous staffing experience(s) (List community and, if possible, rank)?: Never. Do you understand …

• What to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application." --Basic info-- Age:21 In-Game name:Jomar SteamID:STEAM_1:1:34476933 Time played:since 2012 ...too long --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because I’ve always enjoyed to have Authority in role playing games, it’s always fun to keep the peace. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Completely honest, I have been cop for you guys many times before but I mysel…

• Quote from Jomar: “I’ve been playing this server since 2012 and never have I had a problem with the servers items,bank,job, etc- menu. The roleplay menu will not pop up when I press escape and this problem seems to be with new players on the new map. I was talking to Kist about this and he said that new players might not be connecting to database. Someone’s help would really be appreciated Plus I switched computers and the problem persists. I believe it’s on your end ” UPDATE-RESOLVED, if any No…

• What to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application." --Basic info-- Age:20 In-Game name:Jomar SteamID:STEAM_1:1:34476933 Time played:since 2012 6+years --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Ofcourse! Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because I’ve always enjoyed to have Authority in role playing games, it’s always fun to keep the peace. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Completely honest, I have been cop for you guys many times before but I mys…

• I’ve been playing this server since 2012 and never have I had a problem with the servers items,bank,job, etc- menu. The roleplay menu will not pop up when I press escape and this problem seems to be with new players on the new map. I was talking to Kist about this and he said that new players might not be connecting to database. Someone’s help would really be appreciated Plus I switched computers and the problem persists. I believe it’s on your end