Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• it's been a long time since my departure. i miss you all dearly but i'm afraid i've moved to another game. you may know it as Dm's older brother or brighter side but il let you decide what it is. basically, i won't be with you guys anymore. i Might visit but it's unlikely. i'm going to miss you all, Lawdog, doggy, pizzabutt, koala, syle and all the others. if you wan't to ask me any questions, lawdog is my friend on steam so ask me threw him. you all loved me on the server and i loved you too. m…

• cop talk

HammerJack1 I Trader - - General Discussion

they just wouldn't stop fighting over the lift

• cop talk

HammerJack1 I Trader - - General Discussion

So the new map has an alarm system for lock down but no one uses it right. if only some one was a low level cop and had the time to just sit in the one spot where the alarm button is and wait for a lock down to start. if only that person was typing a request about that on the forum. if only that guy got a separate role in the pd as alarm button man so the rest of the officers can stop fighting over the elevator and turning on each other. if only someone with a high standard on the server like Do…

• Furry Skin

HammerJack1 I Trader - - Suggestions

you can fuck off with that furry shit the day a furry gets added is the day i fucking hang myself

• an SCP server

I understand making a server in a game costs dosh. but i would love it if you guys had a dedicated SCP server. in fact you wouldn't even need it on the scp game. it can be a hl2dm server but SCP themed. it'd work the same as the scp containment breach game but it'd be an RP server. basically the starter classes are d-class, scientists and guard but if you want to be the scp or the 2 military factions, you need to have a certain amount of hours. we could fuck with d-class performing experiments o…

• Meet the mailman!

Meet the Mailman! a player who job it is to collect newspapers, have the option to write messages into the papers, and send them to players and sell them. it wouldn't make servers crash since he would pick the papers off the ground like the trash man. and instead of getting paid to despose of the papers. he receives cash by selling the papers to other players. and the best part! he can write anything. books, stores, jokes, why doggy keeps posting that message about sucking dog dick. anything! an…

• New Player models

wow, very positive responces. better then my car suggestions, you guys still argue over that? and cheers anime girl user on furom who i didntr bother to double check username. i ow you a beer its catsumi

• New Player models

Before i start. i physically cannot find the area to put suggestions into. there is no button that leads me to the suggestions box on the forum. i usually just went to one of my older requests and make a new thread there but couldn't do that now if anyone wants to copy this into the suggestions area feel free to. No new skins as much as I've heard. so im going to suggest some more. and i intend to until more get added for the general public. steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1074117…

• Airboat reskin

I meant the airboats you guys have lying around for admins to spawn when everyones bored

• applications

HammerJack1 I Trader - - Resolved

yeah you guys are right, didn't think I'd get this much controversy for asking to have my name on a moving door. I just heard admins get there names on a door like syles bank and the idea of it being me just went threw my head a bit too much

• applications

HammerJack1 I Trader - - Resolved

Hey, how do I apply for administration and what do I need in order to apply? if I need VIP, I'm planning on getting it maybe. and to be honest wouldn't do much as admin, you could just give me the admin stamp of approval and not the admin powers, I only want admin so I can have my face on stuff in the map. that's about it

• Airboat reskin

the boats in the server are pretty bad lookin, I prepose we have an alternative look for these airboats steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=180710326 why do we need this? because anything is possible in the world of cold community. even driving on water, herby did it in one of his movies anyway.

• i'm sorry for referring to the character and you as "weaboo" I understand that weaboos disrespect the japeneze culture and im sure u don't do that, I only used that term because I have a hard time of thinking of other name for people who enjoy japaneze culture, and yes, I would like some soldier skins in the game. can we also have the !friendly command?

• 1. Hey, I saw some weaboo girl got a skin in hl2dm, how many times have I tried? so heres some player models i'd like in the game steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=189119170 this is the link, if I missed anything please tell me and il Try to do a better job. 2. I want to add a chat code into the game: !friendly, this command will make you completely invincible towards any attacks while making buying, collecting and using weapons locked to anyone using !friendly, and the player model…

• got banned, wtf

HammerJack1 I Trader - - Hall of Fail

i got banned m8. i didnt do anything wrong, like i played just yesterday and didnt do anything wrong, i want an explanation. and i want to be allowed back in becuase im a good person on the server, i didnt scam or hack either.

• pizza item for dm server

• Mama mia! i hava to shuta my shopa downa soona due to the relocation! and i stilla hava no pizzas for my parlour! i hopa the newa place hasa lotsa pizzas! pleasa gimme the pizzas fora the newa mapa. ila go outa business without ita.

• how about wack-a-mole too? just hit the targets. and you get a new melee weapon. or just use the crowbar

• We interrupt this program for a message from our sponsors. Is your home being invaded by criminals? are you just tryna run a shop but that one guy won't stop T bagging your corpse? then you need the Aperture science turret, now with hat accessories. it's simple, place it in your home and program it to target certain players. gone are the days of robbery or home intruders. the turret is completely invincible too! and able to withstand any inventions made by our rivalling compony (Black Mesa) they…

• Cars for hl2 dm

Hurray! i started a contrevursy! i thaught i could never do that! anyway, keep up the argument guys