Search Results

Search results 1-9 of 9.

• China apology\

DST Noodles - - General Discussion

-1 on the apology

• +1 active player, knows the rules

• cats a good player.. brings new players on.. speaks german as we have some german new/old players

• i know my format isint right, just wanted awareness. i like blu, dont believe there was crime, especially not in the room i was in, miracles was the only one in the room w me in dedes house. its clear there is some frustration w buu and the house

• wouldnt normally waste my time on here, but cmon buu Buu (STEAM_0:1:62131899) connected from United States Buu :... [RP] Buu has kicked a door down. [RP] Buu has kicked a door down. [RP] A cop has confescated your money printer. [RP] Buu has kicked a door down. [RP] Buu has kicked a door down. Buu :nah Buu :sucking there own dicks Buu :in there house Buu :i'd say houses but they all live in a conjoined house Buu :lol Buu :i only got on to check dailies and take some nobs printers

• Banned.

DST Noodles - - Denied Ban Appeals

i told you i spawned a prop to kill you cause you kept letting me back in joshs base so we could fight.. one of these times your gonna loose your keys lol its funny to cause that recording was ready for a fuck up...

• Banned.

DST Noodles - - Denied Ban Appeals

our Steam ID: Your in-game Name: Noodle Why you got banned: Other Information you think we should know: id like that say i think im a good player to the community.. have issues with Wobin, its like he wants players to get banned. i was facing the water to spawn a prop and it got stuck on accident.. it was basically me and him on the server cause it reset and we were killing eachother.. but I see how things work. he can snapchat an admin and get me banned onsite without talking to anyone.

• Cop

DST Noodles - - Accepted Applications

Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am applying for Civil protection to help enforce justice across the Cold Community RP Server What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not shoot unless shot at first, Do not uncuff players you did not jail, 1800+ vrime for cuff, +4000 crime for kickdoor, do not heal players with stunstick unless asked, and no favoritism. And no exploiting cop priv as a civilian. What is the function the Civil Protection?: To jail crimi…

• +1 why not.. we active service