Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• FIX COP SPAWNS

5-Knot - - Suggestions

Can we please do something about spawns for cops being in the open and completely visible from the bank not a single spawn is near gun shop or past the PD area. the spawns on Roofs, telephone poles and ferris wheels are just an easy spawn die for rebels to camp. please fix this as its making what is already a frustrating map for PD even worse.

• Props and Teleports

5-Knot - - Suggestions

Prop blocking teleports is the same as prop blocking a doorway or access way. Teleports are there to make areas fair and accessible. As far as I am aware prop blocking itself is against the rules so prop blocking a teleport would be? I suppose if you can prop block teleports we can just prop block the Jail exit? The area metal is talking about is the one way walls outside the PD where people camp and shoot from, the only way to get in once the walls are up is a single teleport location. If that …

• Connects with an alt account to be a toxic troll Gets banned on alt for being a toxic troll Cries about being banned and wants admins head Nice.... Logical as always.

• Binds

5-Knot - - Suggestions

Quote from CaveJohnson: “If binds are unbalanced and if we have no control over them then at least explain how that is... ” Refer to my original post where I have explained it all. It would quite possibly be beneficial that you read that before you comment

• Binds

5-Knot - - Suggestions

Quote from CaveJohnson: “The reason binds were illegal on almost all RP is because the devs for the RP plugin were shit and couldn't get programmatic control over things. Now we can. ” There is no control over them right now and its unbalanced so your point is invalid until something is done by said developers to make it work. The whole point of binds is convenience. This is why things like /door or /locks binds are fine because they don't impact game play negatively. When binds where introduced…

• Binds

5-Knot - - Suggestions

I think its about time a conversation was had about binds. At this time they are legal. I personally believe rules need to be put in place to monitor them and that if they remain legal some adjustments to cool-downs ect, need to be made to make the game a more fair place. At the least we need rules implemented to monitor them, I have heard opinions of many players with similar views and firmly believe a conversation needs to be had about this. As it is getting out of hand. No crime software is e…

• Quote from Lawdog: “Age:30 ” Lol

• +1 Good player, Friendly, Helpful and fun.

• +1 Good player, Follows rules

• 5-Knot PD application

5-Knot - - Accepted Applications

--Basic info-- Age: 23 In-Game name: 5-Knot SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22468713 Time played: 85 Hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Not many active cops, It would be more fun to have a bit of competition to earn money What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Don't shoot unless shot at, Do not raid/kick doors unless above 4000 crime. Do not abuse stun-stick. Be unbiased at all times. What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keep Crime rate low …