Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• --Basic info-- Age: 19 years old In-Game name: ๖ۣۜSakion SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22304970 Time played: 85 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I'm applying for Civil Protection because I like this Roleplay job, It's funny and I always loved to be cop in all roleplays i have played years ago. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: 1-Do not rdming and do not abuse of cop powers. 2-Do not use kick door to gain entry to a house until a culprit i…

• Great guy, he deserves it. BIG +1

• 1.1.Yes, I remember you, The Doggy, I think I was Danubi or other name, i don´t remember well really, but I´m ready to be trial, I won´t disappoint you, I played years ago in a lot of roleplays and i´m very experienced.

• Steam Name: ๖ۣۜ҉Dasuke SteamID: STEAM_0:1:22304970 Age: 19 Years old. How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: I started playing here on 2016, but I return in 2018. What does being a staff member entail?: Being respected, being helpful and being a center point in the community while assuring the rules are enforced. Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I think I can help to the staff team and the server, I´m a great person and experienc…