Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 23.

• Ban Appeal- Mr.Sandman

Mr.Sandman - - Accepted Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:235137967 Your in-game Name: Mr. Sandman Why you got banned: Advertisement of a different server/ advertisement. Other Information you think we should know: Hello Cold community, I just recently moved and was able to setup my pc and just now got a chance to get back into my games again, it's been quite a while and I've personally changed quite a lot since I was last here and miss the players and everyone I used to talk to. I've realized the error of what I did and acted …

• Sandman Ban Appeal

Mr.Sandman - - Denied Ban Appeals

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:235137967 Your in-game Name: Mr.Sandman Why you got banned: Advertisement of a different server Other Information you think we should know: I feel this ban is incorrect and unfair, I had made a post earlier this week asking the community about a possible DM server and relating to coLD so I posted on the fourm after neo helped me set up a basic dm server with a few features including source mod, after hearing some feedback from not only neo and captain cock I decided that …

• New deathmatch server

Mr.Sandman - - General Discussion

thank you runner me and neo plan on doing quite a lot and potentially adding a vip same sorta skins and sounds and name colors and things for people who buy!

• New deathmatch server

So a few nights ago close to a week ago NEOCONFORMIST had been talking about opening up another server with that idea in mind it caught my interest along with a couple other players including runner and lil walker and others, I talked with neo further and discussed some ideas and themes we could do on said server and finally settled on a coLD Deathmatch server something with similar tastes to our current server minus the RP and buying of items and weapons and rather having them by gaining points…

• Perhaps Banning BrenDEN?

Mr.Sandman - - Denied Ban Request

I can fully say that I've dmed with very skilled and talented players before and think that this could be skill but I've known Brendan for quite awhile and he's never been this good until these past few months. I Believe that this could be cheating in some way whether an aim assist or full on aimbot but there's really no way of truly knowing since Valve hasn't kept up on the old VAC server protection for awhile. I feel that we could all be wrong here but I have a very good feeling that this coul…

• Gang respect and leveling up

Mr.Sandman - - Suggestions

yes potentially even less to make it somewhat balanced

• Gang respect and leveling up

hello Cold, I would like to take the chance and talk about our current gang respect system for a minute and how it could be changed to better our players and possibly create a better dming environment. I would also like to thank doom for the idea, he thought it would be a good idea if using your specialty would also increase your respect. Lets say with snowden you earn 0.5 respect points per machine you hack same with the other skills

• mr sandman use cheats

Yes I cheated, def wasn't passive mode that I used

• II-Takeiteasy-II DOC

Mr.Sandman - - Accepted Ban Request

--Your information-- IGN: Mr.Sandman SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235137967 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/MRsandman2112/ --Accused member information-- IGN: II-Takeiteasy-II SteamID: STEAM_1:0:76045 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197960417818 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Disconnecting out of combat multiple times Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: me and -Ex[G] playing around and I go to stop a guy from robbing as I have a daily for it and he …

• Mr. Sandman Cop Abooz

Would also love to put that metal is admitting to mic spam in this wonderful video, maybe we should have him muted for a day to prove a point

• Mr. Sandman Cop Abooz

Would love for one of the only cops who actually plays to have it removed, I shot him on accident and didn’t realize that is was -Ex[G] who actually fired the shot simple mistake as they where standing next to each other and admittedly thought it was both of them shooting at me if you want to strip me so be it but considering I’ve played cop for almost 2 years now on and off I think 1 mistake for the books so far is pretty good

• Admeans

Hey woah man I’m no admin, but sure i have weird times I play I don’t sit there afk

• Admeans

I feel this has to be made regarding the admins on cold, all of these admins who don't play or log on maybe twice a month need to maybe retire and step aside for new admins people who haven't played for weeks or months at a time. We need new admins not for the fact that they are bad admins but no ones on in the Am as I write this the server is still down the plugins closed and no ones reset the server, I feel that new admins like Nemo and other wonderful trustworthy players could bring new life …

• +1 Think that he’s being honest and should get a shot youtu.be/NNcJJbKNDb0

• Nemo I know we got off on a bad start but seeing a little cussing and me getting a little angry doesn’t mean that I can’t handle myself I do like hearing criticism and appreciate it very much I think you should also see the benefits having another admin would fill a ton of gaps and help out a ton and I do hope to improve the server by just bringing a smile to anyone I can see and hope to see us grow as friends

• Steam Name: Mr.Sandman SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235137967 Age: 15 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Its coming up on 2 years here this October What does being a staff member entail?: Watching players making sure people are not breaking the rules helping players and showing box player around and teaching them. Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I have had no previous bans or problem with staff members I am fair as cop and try to take…

• Graphix has been extremely nice to other players has always had a fun and positive attitude towards just about anyone on the server I think he deserves cop and anyways we really do need them there’s only me and fungus and a couple others online would be extremely fun to see especially because he’s been a really good player +1

• Making a Reddit

reddit.com/r/OfficialColdcommunity/ here ya go man go crazy with it lmao

• Making a Reddit

Yeah I messaged him and he said go for it thanks tho

• Making a Reddit

Could we maybe start a Reddit I feel like people could upload fun screenshots or other interesting things for maybe new players to know like joe yo plant and grow weed or printing or other sorts of jobs I feel like this could benefit the community a lot and help new or other players connect and get to know our server better you have my full support and I personally know how to run a Reddit community I could also be a big part and help out in making this like filters or creating a banner or anyth…