Search Results

Search results 1-10 of 10.

• Another map

Master(D) - - Suggestions

dropbox.com/s/ttc22wz2d51hsd9/…own_prominent_v4.rar?dl=0 edited version of the gmod made for hl2dm

• map i made years ago

dropbox.com/s/u1t84sppw0nm649/RP_City8_OutCast_V2.rar?dl=0 map is also compiled to run on hl2mp

• stuff

Master(D) - - Help & Support

github.com/Master6323/MasterRPV3Beta

• New trails hats and effects

oh yeah i forgot about that one, i had made a few. i have also managed to precache all hl2, hl2 ep 1 and hl2 ep 2 particles so instead of about 50 theres 683 to use Source Code (49 lines)

You can also change prop_dynamic_override to monster_generic on models that are npcs in game making them alive on your head instead of the normal static prop

i have pmed

Can we add more items and effects for people to use for trails etc. Also I have a suggestion too add the barney hat model from hl2 and the full masked version as they are pritty cool. models/barneyhelmet_faceplate.mdl models/barneyhelmet.mdl These are a few of what I have made so far

• Cars for hl2 dm

Yeah i agree its something that people will spend the money on too and will help lower the economy, i have a working car script now, it will have to be edited and implanted into the BlueRP but it works pretty well, it works with the item system and have its own table to spawn the cars from and a custom vendor for buying/selling/refueling/spawning. i had found that the custom exit function wasn't being called fist all the time so instead when a player enters the vehicle they are locked inside and…

• Cars for hl2 dm

yeah but its just a good feature anyway to have cars, just so players can have a drive if they want to. or have it include a job or ect. there are a number of issues with cars correct but fixing them isn't that hard.

• Cars for hl2 dm

you can fix these bugs and have all types of vehicles working, provided a map where you can drive around