Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 87.

• cop strip request

Lawdog - - Accepted Ban Request

Cops can go any place on map that they want to, or kickdoor to get out of anyplace they are stuck in, as long as they are not kicking door to go further in they do not have to suicide out. If Rasul kicked his way in, that would be different, but it looks like he followed someone through the doors unbeknownst to them. I think the cop was in the right, the MOTD seems to support what I'm saying.

• Player has over 210 hours. Most likely a yes from me, player seems very interested in cop.

• brenDEN SoA/SoC twice.

He jumped on the tracks on purpose, he told me later on after the demo. So there is not question with the first demo. The second demo he accepts the !dm while or shortly after he is engaging a cop with a weapon, not sure about that one because I thought there was something in place to stop arrestable crime carrying players from switching to a dm match. Banned for 1 day for SOC cuff.

• soup soup soup cop app

Lawdog - - Accepted Applications

Accepted, good luck.

• Koolaid Ban Request

Accepted 1 month ban

• For my own defense

Lawdog - - General Discussion

Hey you hit me with stun stick and took my pinata away, and I mentioned that to you in game. That's all I said at the time. I was not necessarily upset, but i just wanted you to know what you did FYI as a cop. But IMO you did not do it on purpose. If I had a chance to tell you something else, I should have told you that most admins would just warn a cop about that kind of thing as, unless deliberate or excessive in some cases, it really need not be an issue. I understand how some players would l…

• Being admin can be stressful sometimes, or frustrating because now your not a player anymore and your not measured the same. It is up to you to do something about the server now. It is a big responsibility habibi. It takes a somewhat unique and mature individual. A Person who is honest. A person who can take charge of a situation rather than doing the easy thing which is to sit back and do nothing. Being an admin is not always difficult like this, but when it is necessary you have to be ready an…

• Quote from PatronFristii: “Nothing personally, But if you talk about ACTUAL gametime , Then where is the rest of the admins all the time? Nemo ( working) Grubsy (AFK or working) No idea (Also not admin on hl2dm) Thundershort (Comes & Has to go after a while) Doggy havent seen/ havent have a chance to talk to yet ” I am not a big fan of this quote. ^^^^^^ If you want to be admin be reasonable and understand that these are the guys you will be working with in the server and behind the scenes as a …

• PC Gamer Cop application

He has enough hours now at 142. This app was a nice read for me, very original ; ) . Accepted

• Slappys cop app

+1 Accepted

• Unlimited Doorhack

Lawdog - - General Discussion

TO: METAL ^X^ The server is what you make it, it is up to you. Come play cop, come help teach new players, try to make a positive unselfish contribution to the server. Otherwise Metal you just sound like Male "Karen", wanting to speak to the manager because things are not perfect. If you are too jaded to help out or even play anymore, then please refrain and let others talk who know the actual truth or still enjoy playing. If .50 wants to talk about his VIP and you have nothing at all to help wi…

• OK accepted.

• LOL! vERY dramatic application, bravo. If you stay out of trouble and "protect the box players" you might make a good cop. Lucky for you, you passed my questions (oral exam) in server just a minute ago regarding the cop rules. +1

• I think soon he should get a chance, but we will watch him close to make sure he is right for cop. Lawdog's Key Points: -Do not shoot rebels who have not first shot directly at you at anytime, unless they are on PD property or in a lockdown situation where they are OUTDOORS and able to be shot at. -Only heal players that ask for it, and do not use the stun stick on players randomly when they do not have crime. -Do not let rebels farm you (kill you), always defends yourself to a decent extent. -I…

• Map reccomendations

Lawdog - - Suggestions

rp_city45_v4a I think this was the version we last played on Mar 25th 2019.

• Question

Lawdog - - Roleplay HL2DM

Do not intentionally suicide or disconnect to avoid combat, being or to prevent the loss of drugs or cash.- This has nothing to do with the Combat Flagging System. Check MOTD rules for rebels or Forum here >>>> rebel rules.

• Looking good. If you are "RDMed" Cuffing a player that shoots at you is also a good way to finish a fight when being provoked, if said player has cuffable crime. +1 accepted

• I have been writing Metal's admin response for a long time since sometime after he posted his app, and I promised him I would comment on it eventually, but it has been too long and so yes I kind of slept on it. I apologize for that. Here is my response finally after much consideration and thought... He says he wants to try to help the server, I think that's fantastic. He is an extremely high energy player and sometimes downright diabolical, but everything he does is well within the rules as he i…

• Miketyson aka Diego

I warned this player for DOC. CLEAR Rule breaker but only 30 plus hours on the server. Player hit me with crow bar but when I fought back this player ran away and DOC. When said player came back I gave a stern warning about it, and told said player to read the MOTD while informing others to keep an eye on the situation. Player came back shortly after with a different name " Mike Tyson" This is most likely the alt account of someone we have banned in the past.

• Shipment Respawn

Lawdog - - Suggestions

I would see why you would want your enemies to not get a pinata but hiding the shipment is bad for the server I think, Nugget thanks for your input and the respawn idea seems feasible .