Search Results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

• --Your information-- IGN: [Anprim] Hugh SteamID: (STEAM_0:1:158786482) Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198277838693/ --Accused member information-- IGN: GMAN Resurrected |Loping| 2uler SteamID: Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198070759822/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Disconnect out of cuff and door blocking Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: The demos show gman repeatedly disconnecting and door blocking when I attempt to arr…

• Posting this under ban appeals because it seems to be the most fitting place for this situation. At the beginning of our map switch to rp_pray, I had my cop exp reduced from 12847 to 3500 by Doggy. This was over a dispute I had with Beamed regarding the cop rules after a door had been kicked. A relatively new rule had been implemented at the time regarding what cops can do inside a house after an arrest had been made. It was to my understanding that you could proceed into other rooms of the hous…

• Safe Place to Speak

Templar Knight - - General Discussion

I think it goes without saying that the server has been plagued by poor moderation for some time now. I personally haven't bore much of the brunt of poor admins. In the times that I HAVE experienced it, it showed me a pretty good image of why people act the way they do on the server. I will use my experience as a long term cop to illustrate the issue. Cop rules change consistently and rules regarding the PD even change from map to map. Sometimes different admins even hold different opinions on s…

• Would be a good addition to the roster of cops +1

• I'll say Hozza would make a great addition to the cop team.

• kittys cop app

Templar Knight - - Accepted Applications

+1 from me. I'm gay

• Quality of Life Improvement

Templar Knight - - Suggestions

Whenever I choose to do the hacker job, I find it very time consuming to use each bank account software individually, if a feature could be implemented that allows the use of multiple software items at once, I believe it would encourage more people to flock towards that job as opposed to only printing or growing.

• Templar Knight Civil Protection Application Age: 14 In-Game name: Templar Knight SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158786482 Time played: 3 days, 8 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: To broaden my options of ways to enjoy the server. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Only kill rebels within the restraints of the motd, do not treat certain players in a biased fashion e.g. taking bribes from all other players on the server except for a particular…