Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• Civil protection Application

kod - - Denied Applications

Ok so I wont cuff until 1800 and wont kick door until 4200 crime. Can I be a cop now?

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from tarkan: “thank you, i realized kickdoor not 4200+, but killing criminals should be right with 1800, anyways thank you. ” Arrest, not kill. ” oh true. Anyways i wouldn't do it wrong in action though since i wrote it wrong

thank you, i realized kickdoor not 4200+, but killing criminals should be right with 1800, anyways thank you. Quote from dede: “gonna have to drop a -1 cause most of the answers are wrong for instance killing criminals with 1800 crime or kickdooring at 4200 crime. Read the cop rules again and i will Change my opinion ”

Thanks, I didn't know.

Kodumun civil protection application --Basic info-- Age:19 In-Game name:kodumun SteamID: STEAM_1:0:218392317 Time played: 84 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I want to protect the civils of my city, I always wanted to be a cop when i was kid thank you What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: arrest the criminals with 1800 crime or more, help under 10 hours and teach the game to them. kick door at 4000+. do not shoot until im am shooten…