Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• you saying "dede is good/bad dede wont do" doesnt make sense and not helpful with point at all so please shut the fuck up and dont take other's time ok?

• no I wont shut the fuck up, I will show everyone he is using this gag shit without a reason, and he did it unprovoked or how could it be then. I entered the server two 2 messages conversation and gag. what could you say in a sentence that can make it that. and he is doing it like again and again. thats the problem and im bringing this here so he cant abuse me alone, and everyone sees that he is using this gag thing without a reason over and over again and why are you all saying "he wouldn't do, …

• Hello Sorry for recreating the thread but it was closed before my ban ends and i couldn't reply. Old thread: dede gagging me for nothing again and again and i cant talk to fiends or do anything i don't understand why I'm banned on the forum even though the two thread i created had 2 different topics (that are seperatly ban and Dede's frequent useless gagging & high fragility or whatever it is), so that was wrong but that is OK as far as i can continue talking here, also I'm OK with the ban as I'…

• title describes. for nothing dede is gagging me for multiple times. he called me a retard, and i called him something similar after, now im gagged! i was in a conversation with friend yavuz now i cannot talk with him at all, he did this earlier too. Also i have screen shots of the chats right after he banned me. I dont use the mic so the chat is my only way to talk to people. im done with this. first time i thought he wouldn't do anymore but this is not normal. Motherfucker! now he banned me for…