Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 110.

• Greetings, Beamed! I like your application and your passion in supporting the Forum with your Input. But at this point I have to mention, that we currently have enough Forum Admins which are handling the Forum. (+Owner, Root Admins) Additional Forum Admins are never a wrong thing, but too many is just unneseccary at this point. I don't really want to give this application a -1 since this isn't really a official application. Maybe other Staff Members have an opinion to this aswell. Best regards -…

• This kind of support or donation for the server ist not really common but always appreciated. Therefore, you may need to talk to the Owners directly.(Syle22 or younggamerguy) At the same time, you will also be able to "purchase" a special kind of VIP called Platinium VIP. This mostly cost 100$, but maybe you can make a deal. Best regards -Kyuto-

• I would love to listen to some sounds of German 187 Straßenbande. @Cash You could suggest a sound to add, If you want a german soundtrack added to the Server.

• Cop Exp Reset

Kyuto - - Suggestions

Did you even think about those who are currently leveling their rank? You kinda focus on all high rank cops who played a lot of times to even get to this position. Now you are cop by yourself and see that everyone is already ahead. This kind of reset should only happpen after a whole economy reset. I see no sense of reseting it right now because one person wants to be the highest rank or have this change to have a challenge (?) Why dont you make yourself a challenge and level your cop rank like …

• Graphic Designs

Kyuto - - General Discussion

Quote from Beamed: “Quote from MonsterPandaLusille: “starting to really think you have something against me.... you legit first copied my app then are now doing something I do for cold... and are now gunning for my status as cold logo designer.... honestly wouldn't mind but jesus try finding your own thing ” Lol, I didn’t know that you were the Cold Logo Designer geez ” index.php ???

• Increase the price of lock breakers

Kyuto - - Suggestions

Greetings Mandrew! We had this topic a lot of times and there is a reason why we didnt't change it (yet) Maybe you can read some examples HERE . But we appreciate your time to give us your feedback and opinion. Our Admin Team will work on every issue to make the Server enjoyable and fair for everyone.

• Picture of yourself

Kyuto - - General Discussion

Quote from Birddieboo: “I look like Mira but uglier ” Send pics or get out. Even Fury sent his childhood pictures from probably 2 years ago Ps: BootyQuake looks pretty

• Faster Chargers Plugin

Kyuto - - Suggestions

I like this suggestion. Especially that part with the 200 suit peak.

• CM-VULCAN OR NACLUV-MC

Kyuto - - Denied Ban Appeals

Quote from levochpok: “vulcan blyat, why u tryed to glitch killthrill base ??? mmm? bad boy ” You shouldn't use your "brothers" Forum Account to avoid the Forum Ban. Your "brother" has nothing to do with this event. Why would he reply here?

• hustler admin application)

Kyuto - - Denied Applications

Hustler already announced, that he is no longer interested for this Admin position. Before people use this thread to unleash their anger about Hustler, Im going to lock this.

• Dommtec's Cop Application

Greetings Dommtec! To apply as a Cop on this Server, you should know the basic rules and what to do or not to do as a Cop. Its basically a proof, If you understood the rules and function of the civil protection. We kinda dislike copy pasted applications, however its copied of another application or even out of the motd. You need to answer these questions in your own style/sentence. If you struggle with the english language, you can try to ask people on the Server or just do it as good as you can…

• hustler admin application)

Hello dear Hustler We all appreciate your Try to apply as an Admin on this Server. We all try to give everyone a equal and fair chance to get someone employed as Cop and also employed as an admin. I can see, that you obviously want to be more than just a regulare Player on this Server and want to help people in a Position as an Admin. Unfortunately, people dont think, that you are ready for this yet due to your behaviour and your russian jokes with Putin and other random stuff. Please, dont get …

• KILL THRILL is and was always one of my favourite Player on this Server, because he is honest and can help in every situation. His playtime and gameplay shows me, that he is 100% ready to take the next step and start handling the situations as an Admin. I always wonder why it took him so long to finally apply. Current vote will be +1

• cop strip

Kyuto - - Denied Ban Appeals

LittlePizzaButt always switch to Cop, when people are hardcore RDMing her. Once she is Cop, she shoots everyone 'on accident' and doesn't really care about it. This only and always happens, because she assume everyone to shoot at her. (happens when you switch to Cop during a DM) As Cop, you should stay calm and ONLY shoot, when you or other Cops getting shot. But autojumping around the cornor and immediately shooting at the first person doesnt really make a good Cop in my opinion. This is not he…

• Civil Protection Application

Kyuto - - Accepted Applications

Hello MonsterPandaLusi! Very good and extensive kind of Application. You for sure take this position as Cop on the Server serious and would be a resposible and unbias Cop for everyone. I would love to see you being there, when the Crime is rising. I didn't play with you as much as other players so far, but people like Joshhh already gave me the positive feedback about you. - Current vote will be. +1 Good luck and see you on the field of Justice!

• Your in-game name: Kyûto The Staffs In-game name: The Doggy Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:45064968 Discription of the Event: I joined the Server and put The Doggy into the jail by killing him. After that, I did my thing as usual in the morning and went to AFK and prepare to go to work. Couple minutes later some suspicious things happened. I got pushed away and my printer got stolen from an invisible Person. I realized everything by joining the Server again after my disconnect due to internet issue…

• Your in-game name: Kyûto Rulebreaker In-game name: Slaughter Rulebreaker's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:6133799 Discription of the Event: Colluding with Rebels Slaughter(Cop) randomly helped a Rebel to get inside a house with locks by kicking it down via !kickdoor command. In addition, he kicked the door down once more, to let the Rebel out. Proof of Event: (Hidden Content) Download: Slaughter Abuse The only people who should post in the Abuse Report are; The Player, Witnesses, and Staff.

• Quote from Volar: “I mean we have a text log. Just need a rough time and what the date was to peruse it. ” No more action has been taken and no more proofs or informations has been sent. Closed.

• Since Hustler got unmuted, this case should be solved. Closed.

• Hustler has been successfully unmuted already.