Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 57.

• hoosa

Hozza - - Roleplay HL2DM

true, get this hooser guy out of here

• oh hell naw i aint reading all that (pls make cop specialties, and also update the bribe system) xoxo

• I know "Bloodhound" (Not even his real name) has been cop on 13 different servers and is well known as the worst cop in HL2DM history... and he gets his kicks bullying children. I can't think of anyone who will be better suited to cop, employ this man immediately +∞

• My Experience with Mandrew...

Hozza - - Roleplay HL2DM

Mandrew trolled for years, tried everything he could to get away with breaking the rules and then played dumb when he got caught. Idk why you always tried to piss everyone off but mission success i guess

• Hotblaze SoC

Hozza - - Denied Ban Request

Witnessed brenden doing this and have previously seen him do it but wasn't recording at the time, luckily he got caught in the act. Not the first time he's broken the rules and for the rape threats he made towards players today, he deserves to be banned as much as anyone.

• Hoosa DM FRAUD

Hozza - - Ban Requests

Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “Quote from Capt_n3Mo: “It shows in your chat when the bet is set and aas well as amount of time, weapons and etc are selected. Open ur eyes and look. ” People who tend to do this scam is choose the bet and then immediately choose finish setup, others have been scammed by the same thing. In fact, it's something I almost missed too. I don't think it's fair to expect everyone to be highly attentive to things like this, especially when you are oblivious to what …

• need new cops, has like 250 hours, +1 for big russian man

• DM Tournament

Hozza - - Suggestions

Was thinking the !dm command isn't really used a lot so it would be cool to host a dm contest with a prize pool as an event. I dont think it would take much effort but i guess a few people would have to be on to actually fight and an admin to regulate. Hoosa

• number 1 habibi, is very friendly and dedicated af +69

• Map reccomendations

Hozza - - Suggestions

ur all wrong, the only map we can consider is PRAY. if u disagree ur dumb and wrong and gay

• ☭Change economic model☭

Hozza - - Suggestions

+1 coomunism

• okay ryt fake news

• okay ryt i had like 27k elo and after playing with doggy earlier, it mysteriously resets to 0 and I get a message saying "get rekt noob", when I asked the dog about it, he said, and I quote "yea ur a fucking retard". This is not number 1, pls give back. Yours sincerely, Hoosa (Formerly number 1)

• new model for server(best skin ever)

Hozza - - Suggestions

why is he bald blyat?

• lmao -1

• new map poll suggestion

Hozza - - Suggestions

if it aint pray, it aint good

• Probably the only person who deserves admin at the moment imo. Is always helping a new player when I join and has helped me so much in the time that i have spent here! +69 also saved my cat from a tree

• DM System Idea

Hozza - - Suggestions

So the !dm command is fun and gives a fun way to fight without losing any elo, respect and money and i personally enjoy it a lot. I was wondering if there would be any chance of having a ranking type system where it shows how many dm's a person has won and lost, similar to the elo system. Just an idea i thought could be fun. okay much love xoxo

• this nibba is not 14 he can suck my ass if he thinks i'll believe it and no its not because he has a deeper voice than me, im perfectly secure. +1 knows the rules and gets along well with almost everyone

• T’is time.

Hozza - - Hall of Fail

+1, bout time we reset