Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 101.

• so, you saying that I allegedly left some comments on your youtube channel, in this regard I have a few questions. 1- who told you and do you have proof that I left a comment in your channel? 2 - what does this have to do with the server and the game, why did you write about it? 3 - initially you gave me a ban for 2 days 12 hours, but after a while (I guess after the comments appeared in your YouTube channel) you changed the ban lenght to 1 month. do I understand correctly that you changed the b…

• Your in-game Name: hustler Why you got banned: because admin ( ap thundershorts) spectate my game , so he ban me ( as i can see) for accidently 1 second doorblock ( i just came in house , stand to go inventory but someone tryed to open door and door touched my body and close back, i switched my position at this second and go away). ap thundershorts said in ban description that what was multiply doorblock... - this is number 1 bullshit. i didnt any doorlock on purpose blyat. Other Information you…

• shot throw the fence by rpg

hustler - - Denied Ban Request

IGN: hustler SteamID: STEAM_0 :1:102815895 Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: Wellywitdashelly SteamID: STEAM_0:0:609961076 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199180187880/ What rules did said player break?: shot throw the fence by rpg and soc Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: demo Witnesses at the scene: nobody Was there an admin online at the time?: sleep If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?: Does this player have…

• China ban appeal

you have violated the laws of your country, you should be in jail. I'm calling 911 and interpol right now, I'm telling your steam ID, wait for the police at home today

• hello its hustler and i want to ask - how does it feel when admins breaking server rules blyat? everybody knows the rule about fences outside the house - "you can freeze fences in the public area" so my question is - why this shit ( on the photo below) is legal? it takes away the common space. this is a common territory, it does not belong to him. I love jumping in this place, why I cant do it now?

• hustler mixtape ban request

--Your information-- IGN: hustler SteamID: STEAM_0 :1:102815895 Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: hustler mixtape SteamID: Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199262217072/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: doorblock and micspamming Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: my demo contains how he did doorblock and played gay music in mic Witnesses at the scene: maybe derek dom but im not sure Was there an admin online at the time? no If th…

• please reduce my ban time

hustler - - Denied Ban Appeals

hello admins. yes i did mistake i used rpg and shoot thru the fence, i realize that. i received 2 months ban yes, I have a long list of violations, but they were all committed in 2020, in 2021 I did not have a single violation, so i trying to be a good citizen. I repeat, I am aware of my guilt, I was very bored and I was a little stoned with strong hashish, I ask you to reduce the ban time. For my part, I promise not to break the rules again in 2022. reduce the ban time, it makes no sense to sus…

• Hustler Ban request

hustler - - Accepted Ban Request

lies about the fact that I've been doing this for the last week. I've been killing you with crossbow for the last week and decided to use rpg only once for the last time because I was very bored. I admit my guilt, ready to be punished. P.S. when admin will choosing a punishment, please take into account that the last time I was banned in 2020 (not counting the accident 2 days ago). so i became good boy, i just did little mistake

• you are the only person on the server who complains about homophobia) suspiciously... And I'm not a racist. I am very tolerant. for example, living in Russia - you rarely meet an African-American, but when they appear in a crowd - all Russians look at them as aliens. I'm not like that. I am ashamed of the Russians and I don't look at African Americans with my big eyes. so it's not fair to call me a racist

• I try not to use this word, and I apologize I'm not a racist. i want to say sorry about this, my bad.

• this is bullshit , thats not even me on video. you need to post in dem.file not in mp4, stupid snitch

• hello everyone (except striker) as you know, the last time the map was changed on October 18, respectively, tomorrow - January 19 will be 3 months from the moment of switching. I would like to suggest that the administration make a vote on several ready-made maps so that we could choose them in advance for example : city45 ( very good map )

• EPIX Ban Appeal

hustler - - Denied Ban Appeals

im so fuckin hate scripters! this is not fairplay

• DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

hustler - - Hall of Fail

i didnt know that this rule was removed, so if i can call admin any word - i dont see any problem. P.S. killthrill,i didnt was in ban more than 1 year.

• DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

hustler - - Hall of Fail

this is not the first case of such behavior of this admin. I have said many times that this admin abuses his power, calling players "asshole", "piece of shit", etc. for no reason. I can't imagine what other admins would do, for example : law dog captain nemo rat meat rezzo big daddy beef dick none of them have ever done this, it has never been noticed. but hand of doom does it all the time. he probably doesn't control his speech, maybe he has Tourette's syndrome, I don't know for sure. But admin…

• remove vandailsm 1 from dailies

hustler - - Suggestions

IGN: hustler SteamID:STEAM_0 :1:102815895 Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/ferz163/ hello people, i just wanna say how about remove vandalism 1 from dailies because this is bullshit. you must broke 15 locks (spend 15k) and received for this fukcing 3 crowbars.

• ban for what????

hustler - - Accepted Ban Appeals

"I was led to believe" it turns out now you don't need proof, you don't need a demo, you just need to "BELIEVE" to send a person to the ban

• ban for what????

kill thrill did someone ask you? are you a participant in the event? Are you a witness ? are you an admin? No! so shut your mouth and get out of here. I ask to answer in this topic only event participants and admins. and you can put your fucking tongue deeper into your boyfriend's ass. no one is interested in your opinion you're like a little mutt who sees a person being accused of something and trying to create problems for him - you come running and start yapping. you're like a black woman who…

• ban for what????

hand of doom, do you speak english? im fuckin tired to reply my question - "why do you think that i spawned props thru the wall?" did you saw that? im fuckin tired to explain that i killed brenden while he opend door and go inside, i got 2 witnesses . do you speak english? I am ready to be punished only for what I have done. if I have not committed a crime and I am being punished, my blood begins to boil in my veins. you weren't on the server, you don't know what happened, but you banned me just…

• ban for what????

IGN: hustler SteamID:STEAM_0 :1:102815895 Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/ferz163/ i just wanna ask- why i was banned? banlist says that im banned for "spam props thru the wall", but i didnt do that shit, why im in ban? if the case was yestraday was in gypsy house- i did all legal, i had pinata, i go in house when Brenden opened hid door- then i kill him a lot of times when i was inside and then i spawned ovens on the stairs. what is illegal? why im in ban???????????? WTF ???????????? we did…