Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 124.

• Gang Jobs & Hacker Balancing

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

I have a few ideas that are random but are worth some consideration imo (they vary in how much work it would be to implement them) (and honestly might be a bit excessive) 1. Hacking software becomes what is essentially a cooldown bypass tool, you still have to hack successfully yet you get the 2 software as a result. (The suggestion of less tricky computers works wonders here too) 2. Reward streaks. Discourage retries... I'll call this Password Stealing Software (or like database access like mav…

• "Hi I have app idea, I need developer, no it's not paid, it will make money though"

• L + ratio + pretty sure dead bodies are client-side + just do my own interpretation of a sanitation job (scrapper) where the trash you get can actually be used for something. (crafting, trading, different values of trash)

• give prop panel to hustler

Grubbsy - - Roleplay HL2DM

I can't even trust you to breath bro

• Trusted

Grubbsy - - Applications

+rep, good guy, trustable.

• gang models

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

Quote from KILL THRILL n SPILL: “This has been proposed a few times, but has always been shot down by admin because there is nonway to code it per gang. So unless you know how to actually code this to make it possible... ” very possible. just make an entry for the gangs in the db for their selected model and boom when player spawns set them to their gang's model. not that hard. if doggy is too lazy to add more data to the already clogged system, he can just setup a list of models for gang member…

• the holy grail

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

Quote from FORK KNIFE: “here's what I think. make bank cash unsafe. millionares beware, safety now mostly comes from social connections and straight up deathmatch skill, not some impenetrable bank account. ” Noooooo bird and I would be dirt poor instantly....;-; The flaw with it though is that an impenetrable bank account is sometimes the only protection a player has. Especially while starting out. If one particular player is hated enough they could also get run out of town much faster this way.…

• Snowden's Nerf has changed the meta, what job do we use now? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------| The Snowden nerf changed Snowden from being a job 2x better than hacker, to a hacking improvement. Snowden now makes a sizable amount less than it used to. Banking software is now more common, and hacking software is now 'less' common. The nerf has brought the job Drug Runner, which was often thought of as the runner up to Snowden/hacker in profits, now up …

• Quote from Captain Cock: “REZOZ "You can have ONE or the OTHER, One thing, one thing or the other thing...you choose" N3MO "So... hmmm... can we have like both?" CAPTAIN COCK "Yay!" "...and can we have an AIR FORCE BASE on the top as well!!!" <REZOZ HAS DISCONNECTED FROM THE SERVER> ” Hey rez while you're at it why don't you throw the entire island of mainland Japan too?

• csgo cop aplcation brenden

Grubbsy - - CS:GO Applications

Don't worry I gave him cop on my server instead.

• ☭Change economic model☭

Grubbsy - - Suggestions

this is best idea, +1

• Admeans

Grubbsy - - General Discussion

Quote from Captain Cock: “LOL "old admin" Perhaps they were taking a nap? Or it was a coupon day and they were queuing for pea and ham soup? For all our dear Old Admins... THANKS FOR YOUR HELP,... DOING ALL THAT FIGHTING DURING WORLD WAR TWO (they can't hear) Bless ” Thanks for your service Doom and Koala! Remember kids, Doom and Koala are part of the reason why we won the Civil war.

• Quote from chinasyndrome: “well every admin including you always asks regardless if the database knows you are a VIP then the VIP doors should always recognize a VIP player and not need to have their names added to the door ” True, just like how I set up police doors in my plugin I setup VIP doors. like damn Python Source Code (4 lines)(btw I copied the if statement out of my own code) I know it's python god forbid.

• I mean if there's one way to prove yourself, provide more tangible evidence? I can slap some years and big words in a description but I haven't actually SEEN anything you made. Here's my evidence with a little help from xRave. 1: Devlog 1 2: Devlog 2 3: Devlog 3 4: Devlog 4 (Don't watch this one too long, it turned the frogs gay) I think it's funny how my voice gets deeper over time in the videos too lol.

• Farewell.

sad to see you go.

• T’is time.

Grubbsy - - Hall of Fail

I believe, without further ado it is time for an economy reset. This is the way it has been, this is the way it shall be. Quote from CLITCOMMANDER: “The server has become exhausted with excuse after excuse from the “heigharchy” of active congenitals. This post is nothing more than a substantive call for leadership where it is lacking and for happenings to fall back into an anatomical and structuralized foundation. The changing of long-time rules as a result of obvious opinionated frustration wit…

• Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “ Quote from Grubbsy: “yeah but as for something like this it's best to get the entire player base's opinions, from an outsider perspective, it's quite clear that the 2% base is compensating because it was practically impossible to get in. Being someone who saw the base first hand, and would go in and out a lot, it's not easy to get people out once they've gotten in. ” If they don't play on the server then aren't then NOT the player base? ” I mean, I would atleast consider …

• Quote from Lawdog: “I wish this Thread could be limited to players that actually put in playing time in the server, No offense To Rezzoz and all the others that are wanting these new big restrictions on propping to stand, Many of you do not play consistently except for Doggy comes on lately a lot. We are talking about players trying to grind on the regular and make $$$ Quote from Rezoz: “I like to be creative and imaginative with my propping. ” Under the New rules you old apartment last map woul…

• SOC ban request

ok, it was me, check his steam ID and it matches this account, just look steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050395665 sorry

• + 419, frum shitcago, honest player, cool guy too.