Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• +Support (But not without hesitancy) Alright, as much shit as I (and others) receive from this man, I will only look at this application unbiased and as un-opinionated as possible. This is a concise and short application. I think it covers most fronts, and I'd chalk up its shortened form to probable linguistic stifling (or just a lack of using English.) But when I look at this application, I have to ask myself: Is this a personality that should be on the face of the Police Force? I won't say Hus…

• Basic Info Age 15 In-Game name: Burnt Toast SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73835104 Time played: 75 Hours Questions Do you have a mic?: I do, but seeing as I'm playing on a laptop that I haven't touched in quite a while, the mic is very choppy and pretty much garbage. I may be buying a new mic in the future, however. So, this issue can be rectified. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Templar Knight and Lawdog suggested I give it a go when I had enough hours, so I'm applying mostly to experience the…