Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 36.

• Weekly Event Megathread

Nugget - - Roleplay HL2DM

Metal suggested a weekly event that directly effects the grinding process, and with he upsurge in cop activity i think it would be real fun to have. Something that involves an increase in max plants, printer buff, or increased crime. I think the increased crime along with something that allows rebels to make more money would be fun and benefit everyone. Increase the risk, increase the reward sort of thing. I don't know how it could be balanced during the graveyard hours, but i think it could be …

• Weekly/Monthly Challenges

Nugget - - Suggestions

The only problem I have with the server wide challenges is it would publicize income and earnings

• Bloodshot's Cop Application

Nugget - - Accepted Applications

put this man on the force +1

• soup soup soup cop app

This guy got unmuted just to moan in the mic. -1

• Application for cop status

Nugget - - Denied Applications

I'd like to see grain product on the force +1

• Why has a vote for the next map not come up yet? The current map is hated by everyone, causes most people to lag, and is a growing frustration in the community. It is time to change the map.

• -T- Cop Application

+1 Seems to have a good grip on things. I think he'd be a good cop.

• EPIX Ban Appeal

Nugget - - Denied Ban Appeals

Quote from Oidoxie: “...the individual has a such small ban history with "minor offences"... ” coldcommunity.com/forum/index.…52f954640c41fbc94e089ae77

• no more government subsidies for mic spamming. +1

• Alabama Law Enforcement

Nugget - - General Discussion

Quote from CaveJohnson: “All cops are pigs ” Oink Oink

• For my own defense

I have played cop for a while. The best thing to do is to immediately apologize, try and make up for the action, and then drop it entirely. Ignore the shit talking and all the rest off the bullshit. Accidents happen; if they cant get over it, that is their problem.

• Quote from PatronFristii: “Quote from Nugget: “The overall experience of Frtisi has been overwhelmingly positive. He seems to very much enjoy this server, and is putting alot of dedication into it. However I am a bit hesitant on him getting admin, as I have not seen how he would deal with handling someone who might be more of a challenge to deal with. So for now my opinion is -1 ” Then you should say neutral ” You are applying for admin; what I am saying is I think it is too soon for you to get …

• The overall experience of Frtisi has been overwhelmingly positive. He seems to very much enjoy this server, and is putting alot of dedication into it. However I am a bit hesitant on him getting admin, as I have not seen how he would deal with handling someone who might be more of a challenge to deal with. So for now my opinion is -1

• Highscore Board

Nugget - - Suggestions

The highscores only refresh once a day, so it becomes outdated quickly, while Rezoz made a gang board that refreshes immediately. It would be nice to have the same for the highscores.

• FIX COP SPAWNS

Nugget - - Suggestions

The spawns are not good, but I think cop spawns should always be near, if not in, the PD. You shouldn't have to worry about the gun store either, shop at a civilian before you switch to cop, and rank up to get weapon spawns.

• PC Gamer Cop application

Good player. However PcGamer will a bit more time on the server by my reckoning. Once he hits 80 hours, I'd gladly give him a +1.

• Idea for the server

I think it is something worth trying again. One common problem seems to be people getting too tired of the map too quickly; either it being bad PD, not right for Dm-ing, or some other third thing. More diversity might be a welcome change, and a thing I think would be worth a shot.

• temp keys

Nugget - - Suggestions

I think the idea of a consumable key would be interesting. Allowing the door owner to buy and hold a consumable key for non-gang doors to sell to other players possible at an up-charge, and giving a perk to someone who is an actual door owner, and not just a key holder.

• Quote from Oidoxie: “Im afraid feedback won't be very welcoming from others, but i personally think you are stupid but still useful sometimes. ” Couldn't have said it better

• Vip Sounds

Nugget - - Suggestions

Quote from syle22: “yes historically we have switched out sounds for others, any suggestions? ” The Brothers Johnson- The Devil Miles Davis- Blue in Green