Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 20.

• Hat jemand die 0 gewählt oder warum meldest du dich? Damn you are toxic bro, didn't know that. Ah wait I forgot you are from Germany, normal behaviour there.

• Quote from hers johnny: “crazy just wants to be cop ,and should be given a chance .......................KIZARU just wants to troll the server he should be muted in forums ” I'm just trolling back, rasul started mimimi.

• I was talking about the agreement we have with Rasul. Wasn't talking about you Lake.

• Rasul stop destroying our future plans. No worries, our cop farm agreement with you shall remain.

• You killed and wrote sit down. In what world should i think this is not for me ? Maybe think before you write and gag.

• He harrassed me first and i just hopped on the train ? Why do i get punished for writing that ? He cant say sit down to me and then be like if you say something i mute you . You are an admin start looking objectively! I know you dont like me, but thats no reason to abuse me and troll me on the forum too. That what you see makes no sense when he starts trash talking to me.

• Your in-game name: Kizaru The Staffs In-game name:dede / Donda Staffs Steam ID:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198397050362/ Description of the Event: after dede / donda wrote "sit down" in chat, after this i wrote "how old are you? .... oh wait" (because he was obv. really childish) and then i got gagged. He just came onto the server we had no conversation before. In my eyes this is just random and should not be worth a mute. He wrote nothing in the mute reason, i guess there is none Proof of …

• Vulcan SOC

Kizaru - - Accepted Ban Request

IGN: Kizaru SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11480418 Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/id/kizzaru/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Vulcan / Corgi / Spankie / Cathead SteamID: STEAM_0:1:6904388 Steam Profile:steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974074505/ What rules did said player break?: SOC Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: He went into my house stole my drugs ran out, went to the roof, i catched him on the roof shot him with 3 double shot gun hits and then he left the server. Was …

• Thank you for inviting me to the party dede. It wasnt Denzel who said we blame doom, it was me and it was obv just a joke. Admins can just look who spawned that Prop so what are you even trying here? I dont know if you had a tought day because you are really really mad today, but this randomness needs to stop. You can see in the Video that he already tried to switch before you went out of the Bank and you can obv. see that it was not on purpose. He tried to switch before you were out of the bank…

• DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

Kizaru - - Hall of Fail

Wanna know what really happend? I was mad because i got killed all the time and couldnt really do anything about it than trying to cuff them somehow, than you came out of nowhere and said "better stop letting them farm you" "better start shooting back" Okay nice im shooting and still dieing, and i also said that. I was trying as hard as i fucking could and then you come and say that ? How could i not be sarcastic with thanking you for not helping and give me bad tips? I was like super tilt alrea…

• DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

Kizaru - - Hall of Fail

Quote from hers johnny: “doom was correct to remove ,cop status from Kizaru he was killing afk players when he went cop , i sent nemo message and kizaru steam id . but nemo was afk . Kizaru did now even know how to play cop. Kizaru was asking how to be cop and laughing when he switched he had cop status from years before . i will search my recordings , on Kizaru hustler, you should support doom on this , they are no good for RP new players were leaving . ” @nut I never killed any AFK player on p…

• DööM INSULTUNG KIZARU

Kizaru - - Hall of Fail

+ Last time doom called me,epix and denzel: "you 3 faggots"..... like wth ? we didnt even say or have done something in that moment. His behavior is more toxic than Hustlers and hes an admin .... He also made PC leave the server. I asked him if he can switch back to rebel because i am the only Rebel so i can farm and Doom tought PC let me farm him as a cop. He said to him "if you let him farm you i will demote you directly". After that PC said "why are you threatening me?" And Doom said in the V…

• Your in-game name: Kizaru The Staffs In-game name:Fist of Fury Staffs Steam ID: [U:1:225752677] Discription of the Event: I were fighting karen and fist of fury was right beside here. I killed Karen and Fist Of fury started killing me. But in my Video you can obv see that i wasnt shooting at him and that i didnt even hit him. But he still started shooting me for no reason, when i turned my back to him he and went up the ladder he just killed me... After that he said that he saw me killing anothe…

• Cop Application Kizaru

Kizaru - - Accepted Applications

Hello, 9 minutes ago i reached the 80 hours yaaayyyy I would really appreciate it when you give me a chance as cop. Than you

• Its true. Some days ago he banned me because of me criticizing him. he banned me 1 hour for Admin disrespect i was just trying to help him and he just ignored me and banned me. ( have the screenshot if you want and i wrote it already to hand of doom) Fist is just rude, instantly banning and muting everyone for literally nothing. If you ban everyone just on sight because of things that aren´t even significant. I mean come on because of suiciding one time in abase when we didnt know a cop was comi…

• Cop Application Kizaru

The event thing was just stupid from me, but i didnt ment to take anymore. RPG glitchting trough wall ? I didnt know that its illegal on the server so i am sorry for that. On every deathmatch server its a normal strategy to kill people. And in real life it would also hurt you if someone hits a wall beside you with an rpg I mean i can wait the 80 hours its not a big problem for me. I have a question does the gang respect get deleted when i join the Civil protection or does it stay ? I wouldnt min…

• Cop Application Kizaru

Because i made one mistake and killed 2 boxed players for 1 time? I am making fun with Striker (boxed player that i killed) the whole time, takling shit with him and giving him money with his stripper job. I dont think his mind about the server changed in anyform because i killed him there. Saying that i dont care about the rules as rebel is rude just because i made one mistake that noone out of you event cared about. (meant are the players i killed) I am sorry for that and i wont do it again. p…

• Cop Application Kizaru

I cant find one this server / Forum... but i were cop so idk.

• Cop Application Kizaru

My name was Evolution... we had the OS clan hehe Its kinda stupid that you need 80 hours on the server to get cop. Because the most of the hours of everyone are just afk time... I am never on the server to stay afk, my full 26 hours now are full active playtime. I mean i could just go afk now let me computer run until 80 hours. But where is the point ?

• Cop Application Kizaru

Age: 19 In-Game name: Kizaru SteamID: steamcommunity.com/id/kizzaru/ Time played: 25 Hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because its beside killing them my favorite job on Role Play servers. Actually i think they're are way to less cops on the server. I 22 Hours already and only 4 of it there was a cop online. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Do not RDM as cop, or shoot people if they don't Attack you in the same life. Do not Re j…