Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• I was having a normal conversation with Fist of Fury and Humam when you started to insult me and to threaten me only because your boyfriend ClitCommander got muted the day before. You then abused your admin access to mute me because, in your opinion, ClitCommander was muted due to my request, fact denied by Fist of Fury which also confirmed that his action was taken without any third-party influence. Our admins are here to serve the community's population, not to abuse and this is why you are un…

• Your in-game name: Link The Staffs In-game name: Lawdog Staffs Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:5749713 Discription of the Event: Muted for no reason, impulsive / toxic behavior Proof of Event: Screenshot I was discussing with Humam about the drama wars that occur on the server and I was muted for saying "these type of wars tend to occur mostly when kids are placed in admin positions". This type of admin abuse and childish behavior harms the community. You should not mute someone just because you are mad and…

• --Basic info-- Age: 26 In-Game name: Link SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17890113 Time played: 94 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: I do have a mic and I enjoy using it. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I am applying for a cop position to help the server provide a complete role play experience even at dead hours. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Cuff/Jail players with 1800+ crime, assist fellow cops in doing so, do not engage in combat unless shot at, follow and enforce the ru…