Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

• Super Door Hack After Wipe?

anonymous - - Resolved

I guess the super doorhack and some other previleges still ingame are "older" then the one you can buy ingame. Along time ago there you where abel to buy/pay for some items/previlegies. And i guess Syle still honor the agreement he made back then. Anyone feel free to correct me if i'm way off

• Remove Koipe from admin.

anonymous - - Denied Ban Request

Edit i may be wrong, i see the the topic is remove "Kopie from admin" i may read that he removed the post, i cant remember posting "bull shitt" and my feelings for him are the same,, still like i sad i may miss read "log" and if so then am sorry for that. WTF do you really let that shitty admin go and edit other players post, without even post that he done it or that posts get changed,,, like i sad before he deleted my post and put in his ovn under my name... he is shitt, always been a cheater c…

• base gone

anonymous - - Help & Support

So my base was reset, and resold! I talked to Mr Nemo and he asked me to try on the forum. Is there any chance to get a refund ? /Ghost

• Remove Koipe from admin.

anonymous - - Denied Ban Request

Bull shit

• dead fourm...

anonymous - - General Discussion

Quote from Novaaa: “No. We talk more on the discord. ” Yee, we have noticed that you and Hustler *talk* on discord.

• Quote from Rezoo: “Now that I have finally acquired internet with faster upload speed I was able to upload some BSP's to the page. I don't have a BSP for all maps so the ones I did find I uploaded. rezzo.dev/maps/ ” nice of you, ill check out your collection when i get home do you use custom textures ? i was hoping we was going back to your map`s again and skip playing som of the shitty copy/paste maps.

• Bull shit

anonymous - - Roleplay HL2DM

I cant understand why they keep him around, i guess they like the complains and drama Try to press E on him while you have the sanitation job i bet you can pick him up like all the other trash!

• Using real cash to change the balance in game is a no go in my book, saying things like "Then where is the rest of the admins all the time?" is another no go, Thinking those admin`s going to vote on him,,, gl with that!

• I just want to add. I was on the server at the time, and if admins need any more information regarding the "incident" please ask someone else

• vendor for Alcohol and Drugs

anonymous - - Help & Support

Quote from op4_Capt_n3Mo: “Good morning cold community, Since the map switch we haven't had a vendor for drugs and alcohol. Would it be possible to add one please? Would be very appreciated. Enjoy the rest of you're weekend =D Nemo ” No drugs and alcohol is not good for you! btw i sell drugs and alcohol i have plenty from last map i think .... 1 vodka = 250k

• Farewell.

Quote from Novaaa: “Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “DENIED ” What do you mean denied? ” He say "NO" This is a community for player`s from all around the world! One of the very few ground rules is *Be civilized. Respect all fellow discord users, and keep personal disputes elsewhere. *Keep the server family-friendly On the other side i have seen sides of player`s that`s not "their" best side`s..... Nova my friend I really hope you will change your mind and stay. Ghost

• Quote from Sunatsi: “hola, doné sivler vip, lo tengo todo menos el acceso a los apartamentos vip, la primera vez pude entrar pero ahora no me deja entrar la puerta principal esta cerrada con llave, gracias ” Hola, la próxima vez que esté en línea pida a un administrador que le dé las llaves para la puerta VIP. Puede localizar los administradores escribiendo /admins en el chat Dont blame me, blame google translate.

• Safe Place to Speak

Quote from anonymous: “Is this a good ide ? /Ghost Out ” Soo can somebody please tell me when this Witch purge is over ? and can the admin that started this pillory tell me what the outcome is supposed to be, so we can skip all this shit and move on! I see no good outcome from this!

• Safe Place to Speak

Is this a good ide ? In my book they all have +1 /Ghost Out

• i have seen Clit`s strange behaver several times, last time was yesterday and for some reason i dont understand why admins tolerat all those insults, back in the old day`s there was clear limit for what you was able to say and do! Calling a admin or another players pedofile and shitt was reason enouf to be removed for good from all the clan`s servers and media`s. I've been around this community a few years, still I have not always gone by the name I now use, Ghost! Anyway I want to point out som…

• this ban is too harsh

anonymous - - Accepted Ban Appeals

I really want Hustler back on the server. On one hand! i don`t approve any rulebreaking on the server, but Hustler is a player that bring life to the server! He play much, he never back down even if some player`s try really hard to give him a hard time on the server, discord and the forum. When all that`s sad, most of the shitt that happens to Hustler (like 125%) is a result of something Hustler do,say or post. Please reconsider the ban and ban length again. Ghost Out!

• old forums address

@'Birddieboo this works! http://www.sylesrpnew.com

• Quote from Grubbsy: “CoLD HL2DM RP is the best RP on hl2dm right now! It top's the player count of every other server on hl2dm and has a loyal community with many fans!! ” Then get your ass back to the server !

• I guess for some reason since the admin ask for more info/demo the ban request wil be denied. I may have put the administrators in an unfortunate and undesirable situation, and with the respect of those and the honest players who have been involved. I ask admin to decline and lock this thread. Thank You Glad to see Loopoor still return to the server everyday

• --Your information-- IGN: Ghost SteamID: U:1:39391154 Steam Profile: --Accused member information-- IGN: Ruffnack SteamID: U:1:38981334 Steam Profile: --Format-- What rules did said player break?: killing Box Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: he spawnkilled a box plenty of times please check the logs Witnesses at the scene: Striker, glock lesnar and the box Loopour Was there an admin online at the time?: afk If the previous question was yes why did they not deal with this?…