Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 29.

• crouch tunnels give players higher chance of not loosing everything after lock is broken and raiders challenge to get inside as long as you can shoot through it its good. AGREE TO HUSTLER.

• Safe Place to Speak

DR.STRIKER - - General Discussion

Hi, and good morning/evening to everyone. to my beloved friends of cold community. i came to this server knowing its a role play. with different accents portraying an indian accent. i've never felt so happy during my first days on cold. but as days go on. i started getting abused and i see how players sucked up on root's asses almost everyone and yet when i got close friends with them they tell me bad sides of them. which then i had to experience for myself now i dont want to speak out for playe…

• Good boy and another cop added to my bucket list +1

• He knows the rules. and With his skill, and knowledge of the game. HE WOULD MAKE A GREAT COP! +1

• Additional Gang Rank.

DR.STRIKER - - Suggestions

i get that everyone disagrees with the suggestion. but we can't add more suit. because there is nothing to add from we don't have suit. and spawning with a grenade or smg.... i don't see how it still matches the cops being overpowered i just up the desired rank to 30% that we get only 50 armor and either smg or nades just between the two weapons. cops are still strong as they are and we don't match the whole superiority of them. by adding a 50 or by just giving us suits. we will be able to outma…

• Additional Gang Rank.

Im just talking gangs and cop being enemies because of illegal activities and them getting rid of us gang bad guys. rp kinda thing...... and achieving higher rank with a little amount of suit. something different. i do not tend to suggest to have something o.p. but a higher rank to just get a little more advantage on cops. and something new as a gang.

• Additional Gang Rank.

Gangs hate cops it stops the criminal business ;D

• Additional Gang Rank.

yes you are supplied with h.e.v suit. throughout the ranks passing from rank 1 till you reach the desired rank to get suit up. you don't spawn with suit immediately when employed as cop. and being supplied by the state. doesn't make sense. if we rank up and have advanced in guns and health to the peak of our ranks then that means we are supplied by the state too? no. there is no state and it goes too the ranking basis and how the cop will be able to overpower themselves. why? #1 as a first cop r…

• Additional Gang Rank.

Well if you start as a new gang member you face the same consequences dealing with a high ranked officer. it just goes both ways this is suggestion to adding an additional rank. not having to spawn with all 170hp as a new gang member but to work your way through it and reaching the highest desired rank. your question is your answer both ways. when you a new cop you dont defend your self from high rank gang? it's not about gang member or individual person. but the fact that you spawn with a highe…

• Additional Gang Rank.

I have been a gang leader ever since i joined the server. and i have noticed that the cops have higher advantage pawning us with equal ranks both pertaining to highest cop rank/gang respect as a member of a gang you spawn with 150 health, revolver, shotgun without suit. while the cop on the other hand spawn with 170hp and 60/70 suit. with a lot of guns. I am suggesting that we as a gang have an additional rank to earn suit and a grenade that will come handy to fight our NUMBER ONE ENEMY!!!!! The…

• A great way to have the community make more maps! +rep _____________________________________________________________________________________ STRIKER IS MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Extra VIP Upgrade **

A great idea! to KICK MORE ASSES and rp DM! _____________________________________________________________________________________ STRIKER IS MY BABY!!!!!!!

• I AGREE! the map has issues and i notice the server crashing more often than the previous maps i have been on. i think we deserve a map change everybody has been asking for it. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ STRIKER IS MY BABY!!!!!!!!!!

• IGN: Lucifer SteamID: Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/strikerismybaby/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Ruffneck Soldier SteamID: Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197999247062/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Suicide Out Of Combat. 3 strikes Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: the video contains of a person soc while in fighting knowing that he is at 50 hp and he was about to get killed he shot his rpg on the ground killing him and me get…

• IGN: LUCIFER SteamID:[U:1:1033165859] Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Strikerismybaby --Accused member information-- IGN:Jomar SteamID: Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029219595/ What rules did said player break?: He Blatantly abused his cop as a way of trolling or killing me without provoking a cop and he kicked my door with 2k crime killed me inside my base. this player has no patience to play as a cop for he is using it to get in player's house and kills them. He also …

• IGN: LUCIFER SteamID:[U:1:1033165859] Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Strikerismybaby --Accused member information-- IGN:levochpok SteamID: Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065928394 --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Ban Evading, using Alternative account in order to play. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: In The Demo you will see me calling hustler out. in order for him to speak on the mic, due to me suspecting that its him not a brother…

• Very good player and respectful towards all players. he knows the rules and is always active on server.+2

• Forum admin app

DR.STRIKER - - Accepted Applications

Well, well, well... if it isn’t dede aka purplehaze. Aka akhi. Aka my number 1 propper hehehehe. This guy surely deserves every opportunity to be an admin on the forum despite him being a great admin in game and helping new players around. He deserves to be a forum admin a friend a family and most of all the love of our lives. A great player + admin = my habibi +1 for my akhi!

• Threatened to rape and shoot me in st petersburgh on discord bad mouth towards, admins. Gypsy russian jokes. Not real russian. I think you deserve a -1

• +10 always active good personality, able to handle every type of player. WILL BE GOOD ADMIN!