Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Job Idea | Pennypicker |

Steve - - Suggestions

fine ill just exploit the bugs that are already there then.

Steve - - Suggestions

The 2x was an example. It can be a different multiplication for each type of coin. Penny 2x, 100 dollar bill is 1.25x EXAMPLE.

Steve - - Suggestions

IGN: Zone Job Suggestion: Pennypicker What does pennypicker do? When the job penny picker is selected a player will gain a certain amount more money when its collected from the ground. Example: 100$ bill is on the ground, if you are penny picker you will get 200$ instead.

• Cop Application

Steve - - CS:GO Accepted Applications

Extremely toxic player Doorblocks, Following players around and annoying them, while robbing will punch you so you can't earn money since punching turns your body and you need to face the npc to earn money, and racial slurs. Overall toxic player and doesn't fit being a cop. Minus rep -1 (also thank your admin grubbsy for neg4repping and using racial slurs also calling people a faggot) prntscr.com/nnls3b

• Cuffsaws

Steve - - Suggestions

My IGN: Zone Please consider adding cuffsaws so I can let my homies out from behind them bars

• I got exited for a second

• Fist Deal Damage (Please allow)

Steve - - Suggestions

Please allow fist to deal damage, really is weird that it doesn't. Having to purchase a gun just to kill someone is a nuisance