Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• I have had many good interactions with Fristi, whether it was his hosted events or just having a quick little chat. Fristi is someone who puts others' fun over his own and that is what we need. I think he has the potential to be a great admin.

• Saw this coming I doubt you even read it doom, with a denied posted in 3 minutes, but thanks anyway

• ------------My Steam Info----------- In-Game name: Daddy Kappa Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:29757855 Time Played: 14 Days 10 Hours and 27 Minutes ---------Short Answer Responses---------- Do I understand that upon being Accepted as Cop I forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that I may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time? - Yes, I understand this requirement. Do I have a mic? - Yes I have a mic Why am I applying for a Civil Protection position? - I would like to do my part to help make the st…

• back up now

• <p>Why was SilentTelecast banned for being an alt account? Yes we were logged in on the same time from the same ip address, but that is because we are brothers. If someone had looked at the profile and seen the amount of games both of us own if would be clear that is not an alternate account. </p>