Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 26.

• Quote from Nugget: “The overall experience of Frtisi has been overwhelmingly positive. He seems to very much enjoy this server, and is putting alot of dedication into it. However I am a bit hesitant on him getting admin, as I have not seen how he would deal with handling someone who might be more of a challenge to deal with. So for now my opinion is -1 ” Then you should say neutral I cannot handle something without any permission, Thats why i ask atleast for a trial period to prove myself that i…

• Forum Chatbox

PatronFristii - - Suggestions

Quote from Novaaa: “We literally have a whole discord for that ” Yeah but some doesn't have discord or doesn't know how to use it etc

• Forum Chatbox

Hello, It might be intrested to make a forum chatbox? Like everyone can post 1 message per 1 minute on chatbox ( not counting as posts etc) but just for if someone want to have a little chat or if they need an admin , or if they need help, for things like that? Might be very intrested & might maybe increase forum activity? Greetingz fristii El Patron

• INARDVERTANTLY ELO RESET

PatronFristii - - Help & Support

Hmmm weird situation , never had it before, Clearly a accident hope a admin can help you out further! greetingz fristii

• --Your information-- IGN: Fristii El patron SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164058139 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288382007/ --Accused member information-- IGN: hustler SteamID: STEAM_0:1:102815895 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/ferz163/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Mic spamming with music Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: Hustler been micspamming after 3 warnings, So i want to report this rule Witnesses at the scene: brenden dr striker cap…

• +1 This player is a nice friendly person, I think since this is his first time Id like to see him as a trial! He can do experience! id sure he be good cop! We need active cops aswell Everyone deserve a chance Greetingz Fristi el patron!

• Steam Name: Fristii El Patron SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164058139 Age: 24 ( 12th December) then i become 25 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Before the Complete refresh I was cop & vip Since 3-4 weeks ago i am back! Some players of you might maybe still remember me Ive been member since 2015 (But with other account ) ( Left couple time's Due personal reasons) But now completely back server became better & better! What does being a staff member entail?:Why do you believe t…

• Bugs as a cop.

PatronFristii - - Server Bug Report Forum

Hello as cop ive seen some anoyings bugs that might be fixed 1. the jail problem When we cuff players and trying to send them to jail it says we sent them to jail ( while they are still on the streets) so that means we have to press on suicide chamber after To get them effectively in jail 2.Cop as Citizen Ive seen while i was a cop and playing arrest players ( after a couple times while i am a cop my name goes to citizen (rebel) while i am a cop and can still arrest players players think i am re…

• Add cop time

Quote from syle22: “easily done, ill check this out ” When will this be added? Greetingz Fristii

• SQUID GAME

Hello, Some of u might seen the serie Squid game on netflix already I thought it might be cool to add sounds & skins from squid game ( the red skins) (The red light green light song) I was thinking about it it might seem cool Feel free to add me Fristiii

• Allow 1 Npc

Hi dear admins, I would suggest something Since there are many vip's maybe there is a solution to sort something out like vip are able to have 1 personal npc ( Banker,Rebel Supplier, Gun npc ) like one of those But they have to be vip + they need to pay 250 or 500k to have a personal npc in their house This would look cool if vip players can have bankers or something in their house Greetingz fristiii

• Prop limit vip

Hello since there are many big houses on the map shouldnt it be possible to increase prop limit for regular players to 15 & for vip to 20-30? Regular players 15 props Like silver vip 20 props Gold vip 30 props (Since most houses are big also the vip houses are easy to decorate Like 15 props now is nothing to decorate xd) greetingz fristiii el patronn

• Add cop time

Hello , this idea might be intrested If you do !stats u get ur stats seen Maybe u should add Cop minutes played Exp gained greetingz fristiii

• Hello dear Cold community , I would like to apply for cop I know i need to leave my gang to join the force I ill do it if needed --Basic info-- Age:24 (Almost 25) In-Game name: ✪☯ ♿️Fristi el Patron SteamID: STEAM_0:1:164058139 Time played: 0 Months, 3 Days, 8 Hours and 5 Minutes (80 hours & 5 minutes) --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Do you have a mic?: Ofcours…

• Fristii el patron

PatronFristii - - Introduction

Hello guys , Nice to meet ya all, I came back after a veryyyyy long time maybe some of you might still remember me ( some maybe dont) My name is Angelo ( Born in Belgium) On 12th december 1996 , My hobbies are Cartuning,gaming, smoking pot Ive been on syles along time ago and restarted since yesterday I love to see this server is still running just getting better & better My name "fristi" is because im addicted to the drink Fristi (If some people wondering why i got this name) I play cs:go to fo…

• Gang member list

Hello, i was thinking, it might be possible for a plugin name "Gang Member List" So like if you are in a gang & you type /gangmember that you see all your friendly Gang members & if u type like /ganglist ( u see wich gangs exist) & /gangmemberlist ( Enemy gang players) or just a /gangmemberlist for friendly gang members Would be good & nice to see I hope i hear good things about this one Greetingz Fristiiii

• Vip status

PatronFristii - - Resolved

Hi i donated for gold vip how to get my status on forum? Greetingz fristi el patron

• Hello , I am selling CS:GO skins for HL2DM:RP money 200k RP money/1€ Feel free to take a look at my inventory steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198288382007/inventory/#730 Feel free to add me

• Paypal & donate

PatronFristii - - Resolved

Hi im trying to donate money to my paypal but i have issues connecting my bank to my paypal is there any other way to donate? Thanks have a nice day

• Quote from STRIKER: “Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “ ” CONVINCED. -1 not good for cop ” Cuz i kill you everytime and you lost 50k by me xD