Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• OCS

sol - - Suggestions

i really hope this new gamemode or w/e works, i dang near gave up on the server since even if u play 5 hours a day and save money you'll never outpower those willing to leave their computers on 24/7... and i know it's been said before but i always cringe when i see new players leave upon the realization that at any given time the server's player count is only 15% of what it says, and that they could never make more than someone that doesn't have to join for 24 hrs to make 100k

• New Pet suggestion

sol - - Suggestions

sounds integral

• sol cop app

sol - - Accepted Applications

You must have at least 80 Hours on the Server before you can apply for Civil Protection. What to make the subject "<Insert Applicants name here> Civil Protection Application." --Basic info-- Age: 20 In-Game name: sol SteamID:STEAM_0:1:44967454 Time played: 763 hrs --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yeah Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: because i'm bored of gang job What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: don't shoot unless shot at, don't intentionally provoke players into shooti…

• *attempt to crash server

sol - - Accepted Ban Appeals

ye candy didn't try to crash it, doesn't know how and probably isn't stupid enough to say anything if he was

• Mr. Jäger​'s Cop app

+1 jager will be good boy cop

• striker cop abuse

sol - - Accepted Ban Request

Gypsy's, Tramps & Blyats

• riot shield

sol - - Suggestions

index.php gyazo.com/0f172f6004cc7ca87271febbd700e800

• riot shield

sol - - Suggestions

green cabinet prop if you make it weigh less , didn't literally mean a riot shield looking model, lol

• riot shield

sol - - Suggestions

Suggestion: Add an opaque blast-proof grav-gunnable prop roughly the size of a player to furniture store players could form a triangle and move in sync against rpg bandits

• back in the city, this guy was the best at using ar3's. now that he's looking to transfer, i can only hope he'll keep his beating quotas up, add one

• damn that's ruff, but this tail seems far fetched, i'm almost pawsitive you're barking up the wrong tree. maybe we need to shoo him away, or renegotiate the terms of his leash.

• suggestion: remove pd kill boxxes

sol - - Suggestions

current pd has two entrances, with both the first door leads you into a tiny room with another door. most cops currently spawn with 3 smg nades. players have a 60s doorhack timer. w/o having unlimited cuffaw or infiltrator gang specialty, players have to doorhack into a tiny enclosed room and then withstand cop's nade spam for 60 seconds before getting through the next door, then waiting another 60s just to get through the door after that into the cells, where they can cuffsaw through the wall i…

• Grenades upgrade

sol - - Suggestions

so is that a no to patching the grenade swep? one of the coolest weapons in hl2, sucks you can barely use it here.

• +1 hustler is the best player

• CMVULCAN COP RE-APP

+1 not many cops on lately

• Cop app

sol - - Denied Applications

[ᴀᴋ] sol : i liked your cop application though [ᴀᴋ] sol : you got accepted [ᴀᴋ] sol : have u tried being cop yet phoenix8320 : no not yet [ᴀᴋ] sol : type !switch phoenix8320 : how phoenix8320 : !switch Gordan : !plant [ᴀᴋ] sol : hahaha jk phoenix8320 : !switch Gordan : !plant Gordan : !plant [ᴀᴋ] sol : u no accept phoenix8320 : oh man thank you sol i love you phoenix8320 : no homo [RP] A shipment has been delivered [RP] The shipment has been found! phoenix8320 : !switch [RP] You picked up $100. …

• Cop app

sol - - Denied Applications

hahahaha

• Grenades upgrade

sol - - Suggestions

Yeah the limit should be higher, especially since they're harder to use than the other explosives with higher limits.

• yo

sol - - Introduction

Started a week or so ago and it's pretty fun, i've known this server was here for a long time but I usually only play hl2dm for like ~10 hours total a year... until last week, that is