Search Results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

• Do you think I am saying something wrong with what I said, cause the way I see it is whether I play often or not often enough I still think my point is valid a safeplace shouldnt have needed to be made as people should be more respectful to each other

• honestly feel its bullshit it has got to a point where a "safe place" forum thread needed to be made people have opinions and everyones opinions should be valid.... It's all fun and games but everyone should remember we all have feelings and at somepoint you all need to shut the fuck up and take stock of each others feelings and your actions are a direct reflection on whome you all are as people so maybe think before being dickheads to eachother and remember that a safeplace forum thread shouldn…

• Graphic Designs

MonsterPandaLusille - - General Discussion

didn't know it was toxic to say my opinion without once calling him a insulting name or pulling him down as i've said here and to him personally in dms... its the fact he lied and its not a one off thing... and i've already stated as beamed said we have very different styles

• Graphic Designs

besides lying you was told by someone before you made this post... so why say you didn't know several times... seems weird

• Graphic Designs

Kyuto im not josh's wife... thats carl... also i already know he knew he was told before he even made this thread :D

• Graphic Designs

collaboration isnt a issue really other than using different programs... and the fact that no offense to beamed's work we have different styles and I wouldnt see how they would combine well...

• Graphic Designs

Mmhmmm sure... you probs didnt know it was my app you copied too

• Graphic Designs

starting to really think you have something against me.... you legit first copied my app then are now doing something I do for cold... and are now gunning for my status as cold logo designer.... honestly wouldn't mind but jesus try finding your own thing

• I do not often comment on posts but that being said i liked this application it really spoke volumes to me as it reminded me very much of my own.... honestly am flattered you thought my application was good enough to copy from but its always better to be original and be yourself so although my opinion isn't much i am going to have to say its a -1 from me

• Steam Name: MonsterPandaLusille SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55390331 Age: 22 How long have you been a part of our community(either server)?: Not that long considering but around a month. What does being a staff member entail?: Enforcing the server rules, helping players old and new alike as well as showing new players how to get started. Why do you believe that you deserve to be granted a trial-staff position?: I am pretty neutral to everyone. I follow rules and I have found that I enjoy the server in th…

• --Basic info-- Age:22 In-Game name: monsterpandalusi SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55390331 Time played: 113 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: it is a part of the game i haven't experienced yet and i feel like it would be fun and add to the game play, you have to be unbiased and not show favor to any player (rebel) or use your cop status as a advantage. You are not allowed to switch between rebel and cop back and forth ( i'm assuming this means to gain …