Search Results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

• Your in-game name: hustler The Staffs In-game name: birdieboo ( he saw it) Staffs Steam ID: i dont know Discription of the Event: cop abuse Proof of Event: demo hello everybody. i wanna say about kelpy g. he such a stupid and killed my brother a lot of times without reason. demo link : yadi.sk/d/fpbHlt-2Zs9yYQ

• Information of Reporter: IGN : levochpok STEAM ID 0:52831333 Information of Accused: IGN: The Doggy What rules did said players break?: - Disconnect Out of Combat (SOC) i think its no sence to describe a situation, just look demo pls. its understandably without words demo link: yadi.sk/d/4o7E25LEbERzuw look in the end

• problem was done

levochpok - - Denied Ban Appeals

thats not prove. my bro played in other games a lot of times ago from my account

• ban

levochpok - - Denied Ban Appeals

steam id : STEAM_0:0:52831333 in game name: levochpok why i got banned: hello my name is levochpok and im hustler brother( STEAM_0:1:102815895). today i joined server and try to help my brother . one moment i was go to the toilet and in this moment admin ask to say together in mics with my bro. we ddid it but admin thought that it was mic spam because the echo. he thinked that was record..... this is mistake yes, thats true . im a brother