Search Results

Search results 1-2 of 2.

• Noresult cop app

Noresult - - Hall of Fail

Age: 19 In-Game name: Noresult SteamID: STEAM_0:1:449160595 Time played: 31hours right now after hours reset --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes i understand i am not in a gang so it wont be a problem Do you have a mic?: Yes i have microphone Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: Because i like the role and enjoy playing it fits my roleplaying style reall…

• KINGTYRONE cop app

Noresult - - Hall of Fail

Age:16 In-Game name: KINGTYRONE SteamID: Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:449160595 Time played: About 5 days on this account my old account for about 7years. --Questions-- Do you have a mic?:Not at the moment but soon yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I would like to play as a police to keep the crime down and keep the streets safe. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: No rdming and no favoritism. What is the function the Civil Protection?: Keep crime down, protect all citizens and …