Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 48.

• The website may be down for a little while I update the domain between my hosting provider and cloudflare. I have updated the OP's domain in the meantime. I plan to eventually add the BSP's to the list, it's about 3gb worth of files, which will take literal days for me to upload.

• trespassing security suggestion

Micobot - - Suggestions

Would it be better to have it be a one-time notification for 'X player has lock picked your door'? It'd probably be simpler to do this overall and give you a similar sort of warning message that someone could have just entered through a door that was locked.

• A Better Way to Serve Punishment

Micobot - - Suggestions

The only people getting extended or 'next level' bans are the repeat offenders... the ones who for what ever reason.. keep stealing candy from the corner store after they were caught and warned the first time. If the banning system was so very concrete and fixed there would be no risk. Thus the fine line would be played on. Think of how CS:GO handles bans in competitive match making for team damage / kicking / getting kicked. - You often get a 30 minute, 2 hour, 1 day or 7 day ban. The ban sever…

• Quote from anonymous: “te webpage loades fine its when we try to download we get the 404 ” Now I see, fixed. The directory holding the vmf files wasn't named correctly.

• Webpage loads fine, double check what is being entered in your browser when visiting.

• I guess as someone who's map was in the previous pole, and has lead to some map changes occurring early due to releases.. I thought I'd jump in for a moment. When freemancity v2 came out, it wasn't well received and the player base dropped to some very low points during its run time. But we stuck to it until the next official map change date. The point being, even when the server had few players and a map that can stay up for days on end, we'd often stick to it until the cycle was over. Now, hav…

• So I've never done this before, and there is no need for a long thread so I'll let the web page's paragraph explain it. Download anything you want at the following website. It's source vmf file only. rezozplace.com/

• Another map

Micobot - - Suggestions

The map is 'good' but its also extremely big, maybe even too big from last I was on it. Even with a full server players would be very spread out.

• CoLD dark rp server?

Micobot - - Garry's Mod

Gmod is s cespit of faggotry and retards the last several years. You think hl2dm can get bad... put it on gmod and have gmod players join our form of rp.. it will be a shit show. That's assuming people even join.

• map i made years ago

Micobot - - Suggestions

Played on this level a long time ago... 2012-2013? It was prior to my several year hiatus from hl2dm and the map was far darker with more contrasting colors as well. It can be a pain to navigate but the PD on this map is still something I admire.

• Add Lock Command

Micobot - - Suggestions

I've broken 400 of your 500 locks! Hah!... !addlocks 400.. rekt nerd.

• Cop Exp Reset

Micobot - - Suggestions

Highscores will be reworked in the near future. There will be All-time ladders, seasonal, and map based.. along side many new features and tweaks. All time - From day one to when ever there is a eco reset. Upon a eco reset there all-time totals are saved as a Overall Leader board Season. Seasonal - Final standings saved and recorded as a Seasonal Leader board every 6 months, Each New season everyone starts from zero in all leader boards. So a player could earn 5,000 cops Exp one season and be #1…

• Quote from CaveJohnson: “I thought consumable lock picks would only be working on doors with no additional locks. Wasn't that the point? Lockbreakers are the ones you'd be breaking off people's locks with. ” Consumable lock picks would work on any door (rotating), the additional locks increase the chance lock picking fails & lock breakers reduce that chance. Hence in the OP I wrote "Changing locks from being an absolute form of protection to a deterrent form of protection."

• Increase the price of lock breakers

Micobot - - Suggestions

Quote from eldrun: “Quote from Micobot: “Locks & Lockbreakers in the current system should be 1:1 in value. 1k for 1k, anything gained from breaking in is profit. ” So spending 70k to get 10k from a printer is a 10k profit even though you rank account has lost 60k? ” No. You spent 70k to get 10k from a printer and to also force the victim party to either give up or pay 70k to get 70 more locks. Are you actually going to argue that people break locks to gain profit? It's a big dick waving contest…

• Higher Pay For Higher Rank Cops

Micobot - - Suggestions

Quote from eldrun: “Quote from Micobot: “Quote from eldrun: “Think of the money they save with the weapons they spawn with at the higher rank- I already believe there incentives are high enough to rank up. ” Yeah... and how often do you get to use those weapons before you blasted by 3 revs at once? ” Okay so remove their weapons on spawn and see how many people play cop. ” You're either being dull or just plain stupid. Leveling up and getting more weapons is a perk - but hardly enough with how e…

• Higher Pay For Higher Rank Cops

Micobot - - Suggestions

Quote from eldrun: “Think of the money they save with the weapons they spawn with at the higher rank- I already believe there incentives are high enough to rank up. ” Yeah... and how often do you get to use those weapons before you blasted by 3 revs at once?

• Increase the price of lock breakers

Micobot - - Suggestions

Locks & Lockbreakers in the current system should be 1:1 in value. 1k for 1k, anything gained from breaking in is profit.

• Quote from CaveJohnson: “Wouldn't removing the cooldown (besides bind prevention cooldown) be the point of making these things consumable?? I do like the idea of adding in a chance of failure, but idk about tiers. Since we do not have skills and skill exp/levels in this game like in an mmorpg, maybe just stick to a single item? Give it like a 10% chance of failure or something. You could maybe add an additional item. Maybe a boobytrap for doors. If a lockpick or doorhack is successful on a booby…

• Beamed Admin Application

Micobot - - Denied Applications

Pushing his admin app harder than youtube pushes its political agenda.

• Extra VIP Upgrade **

Micobot - - Suggestions

Quote from Beamed: “Quote from Micobot: “Already exists, it's called platinum... only you can't pay for it. I had the platinum vip job for a while and the Revolver on spawn is OP as fuck in the right hands. ” How can you get it if you can't pay for it? :o ” Give Syle22 a good suc.