Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• ₣яєє Hustler

Cash - - Denied Ban Request

Very nice opinion which help in the conversation... If you have a personal problem with Hustler dont talk... I guess every "asshole" should get an second chance. Considering you've known him for years -Ingame. Doesn’t matter what he did, it was just ingame. I rate you as someone who kick after someone in hard times rather than helping them. We are just humans, ofc we do mistakes, we are not perfect. You measure with two dimensions... You vote for Spider unbann and hustler should stay banned haha…

• ₣яєє Hustler

Cash - - Denied Ban Request

Dear Ladies and Gentelmens, Please unban HUSTLOW. Yes he made mistakes and broke rules but he has been a member of the community for years. Therefore a PERM BANN is to exaggerated. I also spoke to my Bratan Hustler. He regrets everything what he did. Please reconsider the ban. #StandWithRussia Thank you for your attention. Your sincerely ₣ĐɆ | Cash™

• Application for cop status

Cash - - Denied Applications

+1

• COP APPLICATION DENZEL386

Cash - - Accepted Applications

Denzel is a friendly player. Since we have so few cops anyway, it would always be good to have one more in the team. +1

• Can we add this to the server sounds?

Cash - - Suggestions

Why we germans dont have a Sound / Song other pleb countries have also a Sound / Song, Vitas = Russian, Enimen = USA, where is 187 = Germany? Isnt fair...

• Cop Exp Reset

Cash - - Suggestions

Many wouldn't playing cop anymore. U get fucked so easily as a Police Officer which dont make fun and all ur hard time which u had spent was wasted.

• --Basic info-- Age: 18 In-Game name: Cash™ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11695348 Time played: 80 hours --Questions-- Do you have a mic? Yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection? Because I wanna ensure justice aswell as peace and cause I miss the old times to catch other Player. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection? First which is obvious, no random killing. Im not allowed to kill or hit Citizens if they have done nothing wrong. Second, I'm not allowed to abuse my rights as a police officer. …