Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 97.

• --Your information-- IGN: Beam SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36674965 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Seanzayy/ --Accused member information-- IGN: Dr. Striker SteamID: STEAM_0:1:516582929 Steam Profile: steamcommunity.com/id/Strikerismybaby/ --Format-- What rules did said player break?: Do not intentionally suicide or disconnect to avoid combat, being or to prevent the loss of drugs or cash. Your description of what your demo/screenshots contains: A hit of 1.5million was put on CandyBar while he was …

• Me and this player got off to a good start, then things started to go a bit downhill with me, also had problem with others on the server. However, currently we are civil again, player may make a good cop but can't give a full +1. +0.5 from me (if)Once accepted, goodluck. New Cops = Rekt lol jk

• lottery and server crashes

Beamed - - Suggestions

Quote from .50BMG: “How do you know you are first entry 100% of the time? ” Not 100%, but lottery runs every 2 hours, so when it is close I stalk the time, as soon as I get the popup I enter x5, and type !lottery, if it's at 90k I know I was first entry. I do this often xD Also, I've entered lottery at last 5 minutes, and won the lottery at $340,000.

• Quote from eldrun: “map switches take time due to setup, it also is hard to find a map everyone likes due to variety and the recycling of the same maps over the past 11 years. ” What was most successful/most liked map do ya think?

• Additional Gang Rank.

Beamed - - Suggestions

Quote from DR.STRIKER: “I have been a gang leader ever since i joined the server. and i have noticed that the cops have higher advantage pawning us with equal ranks both pertaining to highest cop rank/gang respect as a member of a gang you spawn with 150 health, revolver, shotgun without suit. while the cop on the other hand spawn with 170hp and 60/70 suit. with a lot of guns. I am suggesting that we as a gang have an additional rank to earn suit and a grenade that will come handy to fight our N…

• lottery and server crashes

Beamed - - Suggestions

Quote from .50BMG: “I have experienced many server crashes. The crash seems to come right before the lottery closes. I have lost alot of money due to these crashes as we are not refunded at all most of the time. i always do 5 entries into each lottery. I suggest disabling the lottery if it cant be fixed properly to refund 100% upon crash. The lottery does not choose random players properly, it seems to allow the first entry to win when a small amount of players are entered. When a large number o…

• Refund Lottery Money!!

Beamed - - Suggestions

[RP] A lottery for $15,000 is running for another 5 minutes! One entry costs $10,000, type !enter to enter. [RP] A Silver VIP lottery for $10,000 is running for another 5 minutes! One entry costs $10,000, type !enter to enter. [RP] A Gold VIP lottery for $375,000 is running for another 5 minutes! One entry costs $10,000, type !enter to enter. This lottery was running for last 5 minutes and the server crashed. About 4-5 VIP players entered the lottery, and when we all rejoined none of us got a re…

• Quote from syle22: “map change is june 7th. if you find me a better map before then we can add it to a poll but there are points birdi already made indicating that poll will fail. ” Is June 7th the final date? What if you were to create another poll asking players if they want to stay with Pray or switch to Venice, the other map selection. I think a majority of the server would want the switch because of what fungus stated above at the end.

• What was the all time best map?! I need all opinions.

• Extra VIP Upgrade **

Beamed - - Suggestions

Quote from The Doggy: “send to my paypal pls ty thedoggyisgood@gmail.com (((: ” ok when this check hits my bank acc that better be a real email

• Extra VIP Upgrade **

Beamed - - Suggestions

Quote from eldrun: “Donate implies that you receive nothing in return just sayin. (Not saying we will not support those that support us) ” I agree, most players donate to get something in return, however, that's not 100% the case because I am willing to make a $100 donation either way.

• Quote from Grubbsy: “Quote from Beamed: “1. This is a good map aside from the crashing. 2. ur never online 3. only 2 months left to go 4. no switch ” (Suggestions shouldn't be selfish) ” My first comment was a joke, I wouldn't mind another map switch. As long as the maps are good ones. I sort of like the idea of a smaller map, it keeps the crime up & makes it a bit harder for players to be able to get away with things they would be able to in a big map. Also I agree with Birddie, server crashes(…

• Add high-score to stats

Beamed - - Suggestions

Quote from Birddieboo: “wowee you lost 6k left your gang and switched to cop in less than a minute ” yes & hax to max rank #ez

• Extra VIP Upgrade **

Beamed - - Suggestions

Quote from Birddieboo: “just join gang, get good, spawn with rev and shotgun ez. no need to buy vip ” wat if I wanna donate to show some love

• 1. This is a good map aside from the crashing. 2. ur never online 3. only 2 months left to go 4. no switch

• Add high-score to stats

Beamed - - Suggestions

Beamed is a Chief of Police - Rank #9 [RP] Cop Experience: 6757 [RP] Player's income is: $42 [RP] Player's Bank Contains: $12,058,210 - Rank #9 [RP] Player has played for: 1 Months, 19 Days, 12 Hours and 1 Minutes Beamed is a Mafia Godfather - Rank #1 [RP] Respect: 99,999 [RP] Player's income is: $42 [RP] Player's Bank Contains: $12,052,210 - Rank #9 [RP] Player has played for: 1 Months, 19 Days, 12 Hours and 1 Minutes [RP] Player is in gang: SuperBeam hopefully ez add, lets the flexers flex

• I love getting new cops

• Extra VIP Upgrade **

Beamed - - Suggestions

Quote from DarkDevil256: “I would love to buy platinum.. ” Last I was told, it is being "recreated" for lack of a better term. As of now it is very OP, but you can talk to the owner in the near future about it more

• Another map

Beamed - - Suggestions

This map caught my eye! I would love to see this in the vote!! This map & rp_venice would be a fire poll!

• Quote from duer: “fix this guide so u talk about robbing, that is by far the most noob friendly job, and its nowhere on this guide @Beamed ” I will be making changes, I knew I forgot something important!