Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

• Quote from HAND OF DOOM: “LOL , Funny when I mention China , a one game owning troll comes out of the woodwork to defend China (with lies) and attack me. Pathetic attempt as usual. We'll let Mandrew answer the question. ” I know EXACTLY who T!N C/\N2000 is, trust me, he's not a troll. Tangent aside, I heard it from China himself, and he actually went into more detail than N3mo did and n3mo seemed to just have an outright twisted version of what he actually said. But I personally trust China more…

• The reason why I'm putting this post under the abuse section is because some of this is actually abusive and this is the closest category that matches this post, because of this, I can't necessarily use the report format. By far the admin I and many others have the worst experience is n3mo. He has chased many players away from the server whether he means to or not. This includes me, El Muchacho, and even others that spoke about him here on Chaos (no intent to advertise). Despite that, this isn't…

• Quote from Groudon45678: “Mandrew really out here using his big words. ” I will not hesitate to point out when someone uses fallacious reasoning.

• Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “You pushed the server to nerf hacking AND got binds removed. Need I say more? ” Not sure what you're trying to say, but if you're trying to imply that what I said is wrong because of that, that's an ad hominem fallacy.

• "Trolled", okay, back in 2021 I definitely was a prick working with hustler for my own selfish reasons (the reactions, making people mad, etc...). I did do a little bit of joking around and trolling (like everyone does once in awhile) when I came back in 2022 but I didn't try to go too far with it. How do you know that I *wanted* to break the rules? I literally came back in 2022 with the intent to just be with a community, but that turned out to be an enormous hassle. Why do you think I tried to…

• This server has undoubtedly created the worst hl2dm experience ever for me. That's not to say the server hasn't provided me with good experiences, but combined with everything, it has just been bad for me. That being said, I hold no grudge against anyone here nor do I have hatred for anyone here. I strongly dislike what many of you have said and done, but that's about it. I'd like to address many things publicly because I'm done keeping it private and I want to stop keeping my feelings mostly to…

• The title says it. The blowtorch effect lasts 90 seconds, but infiltrators should be able to make it last 180 seconds in my opinion as it is fitting and would give infiltrator more use. It would make blowtorches more useful for gang raids as well.

• I think it's time I actually offer a solution to the no-risk problem, make it so that you get an average of $325-$350 instead of receiving bank account software (alternatively we can make bank account software droppable, similar to weed) so there is a risk and the payout is worth it. If we were to use the direct money approach, the RP message could say something like: [RP] You stole $XXX from a bank account!

• Quote from Koipe: “Actually it is not that simple, yeah you can grow infinite drugs inside your place behind locks yeah, but crime amount tells directly when you plant your pots and collect them. Getting to the Monk and then to the bank is not the simpliest task. You can directly tell when to come behind your door/area around. ” Do you mean that crime tells everyone when you pickup your stuff and then you can chase them with the weed? If so, that's a valid point and I've realized the same thing …

• Quote from eldrun: “So your solution to fixing hacker being a “useless job” is to again make every other job obsolete? Where is the sense in that. I do not disagree with you that inherent risks that used to be more prevalent back when the average player population was higher but there is no way that because you were being entirely careless with how you got your money from bank software the job is in turn risky. If anything jobs need to be revamped in a balance manner so they all have unique iden…

• Quote from eldrun: “I seriously do not get the hard on about buffing hacker that you have. if there are better jobs why not just do those ones if all you care about is pure money generation? What is the huge fascination about the hacker job. Kiope for once is entirely correct. There are zero risks associated with hacker— especially because you can cash out on graveyard hours and the crime production (not to mention cops have no ability to take software) is no where near as bad as drug grower (hi…

• Actually, taking into account that there's a 25% chance to get a "tricky computer", it would actually be $93.75 per hack ($140.625 for snowden). So you actually have to hack 53-54 computers to get $5000. Now taking into account hacking software which gives you 2 softwares at random, it may be a bit less than that but I haven't done the math to figure that out yet.

• Quote from Koipe: “there's always the risk of dying. You also get these extra softwares that give you edge in the game. Arquably still the best method to do. Either grind Hacker or be lazier and afk drugs/printer. ” The risk is too low to take into account for the most part. The extra software that's really only worth it is nocrime, banking software is only good when you're trapped inside the PD or something. Every hacker I've spoken to agrees that hacker just isn't worth it anymore after this h…

• Quote from Koipe: “Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “Quote from Koipe: “Nope, printer and drugs are both required to collect and then move from your growing/printing place to the buyer and bank WITH the crime and product. ” But you can still grind with both jobs nonstop with either during graveyard hours (not that it would be efficient with those jobs in particular), which was my point when it came to jobs that gave you crime. Robbers and Drug Runners can still grind and get a lot of crime w…

• Quote from Koipe: “Nope, printer and drugs are both required to collect and then move from your growing/printing place to the buyer and bank WITH the crime and product. ” But you can still grind with both jobs nonstop with either during graveyard hours (not that it would be efficient with those jobs in particular), which was my point when it came to jobs that gave you crime. Robbers and Drug Runners can still grind and get a lot of crime when nobody else is around, just like hacking and they bot…

• Quote from Koipe: “For no risk moneymaking method the nerf was well justified. During graveyard hours you could grind that thing nonstop without a risk of losing a dime cause it going straight to your inventory. Then you can get instantly back to zero crime with one doorhack and cuffsaw. ” Except for the stuff being put into your inventory, this also applies to literally all jobs that give you crime.

• The recent hacker nerf was a very big nerf, nearly cutting the amount of money you get in half. From what I can tell, nobody seems to think that hacker deserved the nerf it got. The reason why I thought hacker was quite op is that you made so much money from it, but I didn't once think about times where I would spend 2 hours straight just hacking, which is so much effort and the reward was good. I hacked 1600 computers which was around $360,000 and is not as overpowered as I thought (though wit…

• Hoosa DM FRAUD

Mandrew - Wonderland_War - - Ban Requests

Quote from Capt_n3Mo: “It shows in your chat when the bet is set and aas well as amount of time, weapons and etc are selected. Open ur eyes and look. ” People who tend to do this scam is choose the bet and then immediately choose finish setup, others have been scammed by the same thing. In fact, it's something I almost missed too. I don't think it's fair to expect everyone to be highly attentive to things like this, especially when you are oblivious to what options can be picked or that there co…

• Quote from Mandrew - Wonderland_War: “What if we just add more software that gets in the way of Bank Account Software? Banking Software arguably does this and Vendor Software used to do this too, they aren't very good softwares but it does bloat. Vendor Software doesn't have to be rare anymore. Bank Account Software gives an average of $250 and 3 is the 3 random softwares you may get (bank account, nocrime, and banking). There is a 33% chance of getting Bank Account Software. This is the amount …

• I have yet to see him actually do any admin work in the past 2-3 months.