Search Results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

• -1 i researched guys family tree. it has no branches

• Printing glitch?

.50BMG - - Help & Support

i will do. thank you

• Printing glitch?

im not sure how to replicate it but it did it 2 times then started working correctly... maybe it ironed itself out

• Printing glitch?

Is there some kind of glitch going on. I had 200 paper and every time I /print it uses all the paper and only fills the printer 50% Also I have been playing on this server for a couple years and bought Vip multiple times. Why does it still show Newbie? Thanks for any help

• Unlimited Doorhack

.50BMG - - General Discussion

I was not suggesting a Eco reset, I dont see where anyone else was suggesting a reset. Are you reading between the lines? I was saying if a very high price was set for platinum VIP as quoted from China and for some reason Eco was reset before map changes it would be a tough item to obtain. I haven't bitched once on this thread about the server or Syle. It is merely a suggestion.

• Unlimited Doorhack

Quote from chinasyndrome: “over 2 years a I asked syles about Platium and if I could buy a unlimited door hack for 10 million, he put up a vender with it for 100 million. He said he was not bringing platium back because he felt it was pay to win. I asked further and said it is unfair since all his friends have already paid to win. the rest is silence ” At this point 100M is a step in the right direction. Unattainable for most by them self. But if gangs and friends helped each other grind it out …

• Unlimited Doorhack

Quote from Lawdog: “TO: .50 I will see what I can do about getting you Platinum VIP or at least something close to it. It could be that when we switch maps soon a few things in the server need to be adjusted first. ” Thanks for taking the bull by the horn and looking into it Lawdog. It is much appreciated. I'm looking forward to hearing more on this topic. For how many talk about this topic "Platinum VIP" in game, I'm surprised more haven't weighed in. Cheers

• Unlimited Doorhack

I know I'm not the only one interested in an unlimited door hack. I know others, myself included would buy platinum VIP if it was available. I was a VIP and have chosen not to renew based on the unfair advantage that some get with the currently unavailable Platinum VIP. Since platinum VIP is not offered anymore, is there a way to make the unlimited door hack available for purchase from a vendor for a fair price? This to me seems like a fair solution to this issue, it would offer a little more fa…

• +1 Nemo is always willing to go the extra mile to help people. He is beyond patient with players. He Deserves to be Admin.

• Graphix COP APPLICATION

.50BMG - - Accepted Applications

+1 Graphics seems is a fun player, he is layed back. He has been very active, he will be a good cop.

• lottery and server crashes

.50BMG - - Suggestions

How do you know you are first entry 100% of the time?

• Quote from Birddieboo: “Gay idea Crashes are good - Forces people to play instead of afking then leaving their computer on for 2 days to gather money This map has had (what I've seen) 8 - 28 players on and is gain new players everyday Map = easy - layout for new players is understandable and is very simple ” This is like saying getting AIDS is good. Accepting crashes as a good thing is ignorant and lazy. Improvement in game play will continue to bring growth and new players to the server. I wish…

• lottery and server crashes

.50BMG - - Suggestions

I have experienced many server crashes. The crash seems to come right before the lottery closes. I have lost alot of money due to these crashes as we are not refunded at all most of the time. i always do 5 entries into each lottery. I suggest disabling the lottery if it cant be fixed properly to refund 100% upon crash. The lottery does not choose random players properly, it seems to allow the first entry to win when a small amount of players are entered. When a large number of players are entere…

• its not door blocking. the door can be swung open the other direction. If im standing behind a door in my house that can be swung open in two directions, how is that door blocking? you should know, you have been coming in and killing me in my apartment when im behind my door. you just lacked the patience to do it today? get over it.

• Beamed Admin Application

.50BMG - - Denied Applications

Beamed is always fun and respectful. When I was a brand new player he was always willing to help me figure out the game. He plays both sides well. Ive never seen any abuse. I think he will make a great admin. Cheers Beamed Good Luck.

• Age:40 In-Game name: .50BMG SteamID: U:1:4780748 Time played: 90hrs --Questions-- Do you have a mic?: Yes Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: It seems like a fun challenging new side to play. Having both sides in the RP environment is essential and we are lacking the civil protection side at the moment. What are the basic rules as Civil Protection?: Edited 02/20/2020 2358: some wanted a more personal not copy and pasted rules understanding. . arrest criminals at 1800 crime . raidand kill…