Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 44.

• Re: Whats up!

jhweather - - General Discussion

Hi awesome dude! :bO

• Quote from petrho: “ i check the map and well i think its not that good i got few problems with it the PD is so big its waste of space you cut add more places instead of empty pd with no suit room and im little angry cuz the wages but hey i can make it up back to my 25 in few weeks its just my live and time i waste ” Hey man. I lost my $39 wage.

• Re: New Update

Seems to be stuck at "Parsing game info..." so I believe it's still not working.

• Yes, the server is down. Patience is key. :bO

• Re: AFK Cuff

jhweather - - Suggestions

I personally believe that if players are cooperative with the cop, then sending the player to the afk room is not a problem. That's what I would do. If players want to bhop or try to kill the cop in pursuit, then letting the players rot with full jail time is warranted. All cops do things differently, and we should continue to allow cops to have the freedom to decide what they want to do.

• It was a pleasure to meet you. I wish you the best of luck on your life pursuits.

• "Silver VIP" { "weapon_pistol" "1" "weapon_shotgun" "1" "item_box_buckshot" "1" "health" "175" } "Golden VIP" { "weapon_crowbar" "1" "weapon_pistol" "1" "weapon_shotgun" "1" "item_box_buckshot" "1" "health" "225" "suit" "100" My reasoning: The different between Silver and Golden should be large enough to justify the $10 increase. Therefore, a lower HP but with increased suit looks just as good but is still a nerf.

• Admin jobs

Hi all, I propose that we strip all admins of their in-game jobs (super-admin, admin, etc.). This is to prevent admins from spawning with overpowered equipment and health, which involves AR balls. Note that players cannot buy AR balls from the store. These jobs give admins an unfair advantage over cops and normal players. Admins also don't have to spend any money on purchasing weapons and health boosts. I find these admin jobs absolutely useless, as it serves no official admin purpose. I see the…

• Exceptions: AFK cops

From word of mouth, I find out that Proctor gave specific permission for two cops, Hyprdmg and Godfather, to afk as cop. The reason for this is because at night, the server becomes more empty. However, I believe that now that the server has rebounded back to life, it is important to end this exception because: 1) They gets wage money without risk of losing it. 2) Other cops can't afk. 3) This is clearly unfair. Also, it has not been made known to admins about this exception. Therefore, when admi…

• Re: How's today?

Same. Please update! Just got back from a trip from Alaska

• This does not belong here. Locked.

• Hi FSPgamer, To this day I am very happy to report that I have seen very little excessive spamming in the server. I tend to give a bit of a leeway towards mic users because I understand that not every player is a mature, 17+ aged person. However, I employ a procedure towards those who spam excessively. If you see someone who is spamming excessively and no admin is around, please contact one via steam chat or make a demo and post it on the forums and it will be dealt with quickly. I hope you cont…

• Re: Ill be back

Have fun and see ya in-game soon

• Happy birthday. Wong: u r bic boi nao ;D

• I had the idea of giving invincibility to players who have not moved since they have spawned. But I came to the conclusion that it would be just as easy for other players to push them out of the spawn for the kill. I agree that this is unenforceable and unnecessary.

• Re: Cop duties as Admin

Quote from Wong: “ This is abuse! If you see any admins doing that- Cuffing players as invis or using noclip to get close to you. Please record it and get any other proof. Please do not be scared to stand up to admins. Admins are not kings. They are the same as you. No special privileges. ” Absolutely right! Admins are not kings. They are servants of the server.

• Re: Report to ASDF

Hi David, You posted this in the wrong forum subsection. It belongs in the Ban Request subforum. Also you need to follow this format, so please repost: *Name of accused player: Steam page of accused player: Possible aliases of accused player: Server the player has broken rules in: *SteamID of accused player: *Rules player has broken: Your side of the story: Witnesses at the scene: Previous bans of player: *[THIS IS REQUIRED]Proof that the player broke a rule or more (screenshot, video, confessio…

• Re: My thoughts

Right now, I see two cops afking. One is afking in the afk room and the other in his own apartment. The cop rules in the motd clear states that "you may not afk as a cop." "Breaking of ANY of these rules will result in cop loss." My recommendation: 1. I think all cops should be notified. So admins, if you see an active cop actively online, give a heads up about the afk rule. 2. If cops break this rule again after the verbal heads up, they should lose their position because they do not know how t…

• Re: The Hawk

jhweather - - Introduction

Welcome to the server! Hope you have a blast!

• Re: Bigger syles Rp server

32 slots is the maximum number of slots for HL2DM.