Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• Hi, can you tell us more about it? What do you mean by "and fucks me up!!!" ? I treat with players equally. You are mad because I searched you and found drugs, well I guess that's the job cop has. I don't target anyone. If the crime had someone else, I'd do the same

• --Basic info-- Age: 21 In-Game name: matu SteamID: STEAM_0:0:58116510 or [U:1:116233020] Time played: 228 hours --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: Yes, I do. Do you have a mic?: Yes. Why are you applying for Civil Protection?: I've played so much as a gang member and now I want to play as cop, since often happens there is no cop online. What are the basic rules as…

• I have just searched for some maps on my external disk. There were many of them, but none of them any good that I liked. I found some, that look good to me I'm not experienced in map choosing, I don't know these maps pretty well and I have no idea if they were played recently, so it's just some tiny suggestion rp_c18_v1: - I didn't find any place for vip apartments - size is ok I think rp_cg_gtown_v08_day: - maybe too big rp_uptown_v4_beta8: - I know it's uptown, but I really love this 4th versi…