Search Results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

• LEGALIZE IT!

The One Free Man - - Suggestions

Quote from The Doggy: “lol, you're good dude, you didn't create a rift or cause any trouble however I would advise you to edit your 2 posts into 1 before volar sees it otherwise he's gonna give you a timeout nvm you deleted the other post np. as for the edits, I'll take a look at them when I wake up, looks pretty detailed nice work. edit: ok, so I like the overall gist of what you're trying to do but it definitely needs a couple tweaks here and there for balancing and general usability. I'll pro…

• LEGALIZE IT!

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from The One Free Man: “Legalize weed so growers dont get in trouble but reduce sellback price of weed. add new tier equipment like hyrdoponics bays for faster growth and higher yield but at higher cost of buying equipment. Instead of a back alley dealer to sell it to you can make a dispensary npc that buys and sells weed and the weed item it sells is a health boost or health+shield boost. maybe (if possible) make the NPC's weed supply bound to how much is sold to it…

• LEGALIZE IT!

Listen guys, it's 2020. Almost all of the US has a legal form of weed as does most of Europe so why not Cold Community RP? tl;dr LEGALIZE "WEED" ITEMS MAAAAN! My hope: To have the "Drug Grower" job changed so that players who choose it are less likely to be harassed by the police. Ideas: -Growing "Weed" should not be a crime and should no longer be confiscated by police upon arrest. why: it's 2020 and its "weed" -"Drug Grower" job title should be changed to "Cannabis Farmer" why: no one "grows d…