Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• empty message

• Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “Also if you can't find a single reason why it would benefit the server to make you cop, then why the hell are you bothering filling this application out? ” I do not understand what a "Cop" for HL2:DM "RP" is ment to do, if we think about Half-Life. The way it has been told to me now is that it's a "cop" like in DarkRP and "an indirect staff member" and nothing like Half-Life 2. So server should be renamed to DarkRP in this case. Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “If you can't put in a…

• Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “Because whats the point of employing someone with a job that requires responsibility if they haven't invested time into the server. The reason there is even an application process should show that you need to have some kind of time invested in the server. If you can't put in a measly 80 hours into the server then why bother even becoming cop. The Cop job itself requires grinding to get promotions. Also if you can't find a single reason why it would benefit the server to ma…

• and why don't you accept players that have played for 80 hours ? Why 80 and not 24 or 48 or idk.

• Why are other people that are not admins or application reviewers even allowed to reply if their content doesn't make any sense. To a serious application?

• Quote from MeTaL ^x^: “Mentions GMOD and it being more professional. -1000 ” I mentioned HL2RP and Serious RP not Semi or whatever RP or DarkRP, I did play DarkRP once though, that's like the crazy RP thing with printers and stuff. Well money printer doesn't seem to appear only in DarkRP though, but it's like that one RP money making element thing.

• --Basic info-- In-Game name: karl-police SteamID: STEAM_0:1:39306545 Time played: The time requirement is kinda useless in tihs case, tbh. I mean I know it's for experience based stuff and all that, but I see this a lot and I just want to see CP idk. I'm not a troll. index.php --Questions-- Do you understand that upon being Accepted as Cop you forfeit being a Gang Member(If one) and that you may never be a Cop and in a Gang at the same time?: I don't think I want to join a Gang anyway. So yes, I…