Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

• Gang Jobs & Hacker Balancing

Onyx - - Suggestions

Quote from The Doggy: “Quote from Onyx: “Quote from The Doggy: “Yeah I think the nerf to drug runner was a bit much, I'll revert that back to what it was but hacker will stay the same until I find another way to make it a bit more balanced or someone comes up with an idea that works well. ” Tie the software payout to a multiplier based on the # of computers on the map. Fewer computers, higher payout. This will help it scale according to way the map was prepared. ” I do like that idea but at the …

• Gang Jobs & Hacker Balancing

Onyx - - Suggestions

Quote from The Doggy: “Yeah I think the nerf to drug runner was a bit much, I'll revert that back to what it was but hacker will stay the same until I find another way to make it a bit more balanced or someone comes up with an idea that works well. ” Tie the software payout to a multiplier based on the # of computers on the map. Fewer computers, higher payout. This will help it scale according to way the map was prepared.

• China ban appeal

Onyx - - Denied Ban Request

As the 'victim' I suppose you could say? I do not believe the ban is entirely warranted - for this situation alone. Against you: There are better ways to disclose tool exploits preferrably immediately and in private instead of infront of the server. When the exploit was found you didn't immediately notify me... you attempted further queries to pull data... this is a pretty big no no... Neutral: You couldn't provide evidence of the exploits... which doesn't really help if you made claims about do…

• rp_one - release

Onyx - - Roleplay HL2DM

One v1 - Soft Release This is rp_one v1, my first actual release in over 3 years. Version 1 will be very basic but will receive updates over time like I did with Uptown. Heavily inspired by Uptown v3's theme & City45's geometry. Best case scenario this will be run after amsterville. Screenshots taken with max graphical settings with 1.8 brightness. Some bug fixes and such to be done.. but it's overall done and ready for play. Outside of updating rp_one I don't think I'll be making another rp map…

• Circumstantial Map Change?

Onyx - - Suggestions

Putting some things in perspective. index.php last day - hourly index.php last week - hourly index.php last month - hourly. index.php There is a downward trend. rezzo.dev/projects/leaderboards/

• Trusted

Onyx - - Applications

Looking to get perms for trusted. Not particularly to prop houses, however as a good middle ground between admin & sufficient permissions for when new maps are released and require immediate patching. Been admin before, wasn't my cup of tea.

• give prop panel to hustler

Onyx - - Roleplay HL2DM

nah dude.

• Quote from anonymous: “Quote from Rezoo: “Now that I have finally acquired internet with faster upload speed I was able to upload some BSP's to the page. I don't have a BSP for all maps so the ones I did find I uploaded. rezzo.dev/maps/ ” nice of you, ill check out your collection when i get home do you use custom textures ? i was hoping we was going back to your map`s again and skip playing som of the shitty copy/paste maps. ” Yes, a lot of custom (not meaning created by me) content is used. Us…

• Now that I have finally acquired internet with faster upload speed I was able to upload some BSP's to the page. I don't have a BSP for all maps so the ones I did find I uploaded. rezzo.dev/maps/

• It's time to think about the next map

Onyx - - Suggestions

Three people are actively working on new maps, including myself. Do not expect them done within the next month. These projects take time, a lot of time.

• Highscore Board

Onyx - - Suggestions

ok rezzo.dev/projects/leaderboards/

• The City of Stone - Onyx

Onyx - - Roleplay HL2DM

Coming soon. - Yes actually coming soon. I have a bad track record of starting and killing projects, I know. I don't have a specific ETA for when it will be done, but I anticipate it will be the next map after uptown v4. I encourage anyone who is interested in providing suggestions to join the test server. All Development content; images and videos. rezzo.dev/projects/onyx/ * index.php * index.php * index.php * index.php

• Add cop time

Onyx - - Suggestions

'Cop minutes played' - Yes.

• Gang member list

Onyx - - Suggestions

Quote from syle22: “yis we need to add this ” Hello, i was thinking, it might be possible for a plugin name "Gang Member List" Quote from ReBeL KinG KaZiK: “ So like if you are in a gang & you type /gangmember that you see all your friendly Gang members & if u type like /ganglist ( u see wich gangs exist) & /gangmemberlist ( Enemy gang players) or just a /gangmemberlist for friendly gang members Would be good & nice to see I hope i hear good things about this one Greetingz Fristiiii ” ok done re…

• server empty

Onyx - - General Discussion

Johnson’s post is why I’ve ceased mapping or support for cold ladders. I get a urge to do it sometimes but burn out fast because why bother.

• Unlimited Doorhack

Keep this simple. One-Time-Use door hacks. If you have 50 door hacks, you get 50 uses without a cooldown in between uses.

• Map reccomendations

Onyx - - Suggestions

rp_abuse_me_city_V3 - - - - Mar/05/2021 rp_Linesse_r3 - - - - - - - - - Oct/14/2020 rp_pray - - - - - - - - - - - - - -Mar/07/2020 rp_city26_v2 - - - - - - - - - - -Jun/07/2020 rp_Amsterville_v3 - - - - - - - Nov/30/2019 rp_Uptown_v5 - - - - - - - - - - Sep/14/2019 rp_freemancity_kbm_v1a - - Jul/05/2019 rp_city45_v4a - - - - - - - - - - Mar/25/2019 rp_Linesse_r4 - - - - - - - - - - Dec/25/2018 rp_uptown_v4_winter - - - - - Nov/25/2018 - Christmas Event rp_uptown_v4_winter - - - - - Oct/29/2018 -…

• The New Highscores

Onyx - - Roleplay HL2DM

New Highscores are here with a whole new look along side a mostly mobile friendly design. Several new categories are being added along side some new tools. Information to follow. - Ladders - - Primary Ladders - Playtime - Server playtime - Economy - Individual money banked. - Combat - Individual elo rating - Respect - Individual respect points. - Experience Individual experience points. - Dueling - One Versus One dueling wins. - Gang Ladders - Gang Economy - Combined money banked - Gang Respect …

• Accidentally Reset My Elo

Onyx - - Resolved

Last saved EKD KD/R: 7,250 3,414 1,417 - 2.41

• I have a couple questions

So no one cries any further I'll put this up for a short while then be deleting it. If its not in this list, it doesn't exist. rezozplace.com/highscores/itemlistunlocked.php